NCL Website Direct Booking - How to Include Spouse Latitude Number?

pghflyer

I have only recently made a few bookings with NCL direct due to the complications of BOGO air, certificates, and 10% coupons...........every time I add my spouse to my reservation, it does not grab their Latitude number which makes all the certificates and coupons not work.  Yes, yes, I can call and they fix it........but it would be nice if it just...worked.   Is everyone else able to book and add others to their reservation and it properly includes their Latitude number (kind of odd they don't let you enter that as a field when adding a passenger, sure that is part of the problem)?  Is there a step I am overlooking perhaps?

• Like 1

I don't have the answer for you but I had the same issue and I had to call.  He is the only one who cruised on NCL with me and he did not show up.  They added his number for me but perhaps it is because he doesn't have the app on his phone anymore but I didn't ask, I was just grateful they took care of it.

My 2022 cruise I am going with other family members so I had to add them but he should have been on as  a past guest.  He is not cruising until 2023 so I wasn't overly worried about it when I originally booked the cruise but when I had to call with a question about my 2022 cruise I decided to look in to that since I was already on the phone with them.

• Like 1

It would be really really nice if they ever fixed that bug on the website.  I have a friend with whom I cruise often, there are two drop-downs with his name for Guest 2 that I can add when I'm booking something new, and BOTH of them have the wrong Latitudes number.  I have gotten into the habit of going through to the end, putting a courtesy hold on it, then letting my PCC call me to finalize the booking.  This only works because I have a good PCC, it would be seriously annoying otherwise.  

• Like 1

Well its just not me, thankfully. the online system has PROBLEMS!  I can get both of us to show up on booking, although I am the only name (account) that comes up when you look at "your trips".  Now trying to add hubbys photo to booking, no go.  Only takes mine.  could go on and on, but told to do a separate registration for him, what??  We both are platinum Plus so have latitude numbers.  Cannot get this done, takes his info, then it just comes back to mine, urggh.  thankfully our cruise is in October.  Like do get things squared way as soon as possible due to all their new online requirements,  the battle goes on.  Good Luck,  I really wish I would have used our PCC this time, but saw the price and cabin we wanted and he wasn't available, so booked direct, my bad, and no, PCC will not help out since he isn't getting any credit for booking.

• Like 1

I have had this happen when I booked a trip with a friend, his number never showed up correct.  The cruise did not show up when he logged into NCL.  However, under his profile he searched for the cruise by reservation number.  The system found the cruise and gave him a link to click.  After he clicked on the link, his info was updated to the correct lattitudes number and it showed on his "My Account" correctly from then on. 

• Like 2

Same problem here.  Doing the booking, it offered me to add a "past guest", but no way to find my wife, despite her having latitude number already.  So it generated a new latitude number and I have to ring NCL to get them to merge as I can't use her 10% voucher on the new booking.