Cafe Lattetudes coffee card

We just booked Jewel of the Seas and been looking at deck plans. It appears that Cafe Lattetudes will be my go to for Lattes! I saw they offer a coffee card for 15 cups. Can my husband & I share this card? Is it good for a certain size beverage? Can we get anything or is it good for only certain drinks? Thanks for your help! We made Diamond on our last cruise and I believe we will not get the beverage pkg (right now it's $53pp) and just pay for extra drinks. I saw the coffee card and water in the room that i am considering getting those, and then just a la carte the rest. 

33 minutes ago, NanaP1398 said:

Is it good for a certain size beverage?

Don't buy it till you get on board and ask the barista this question. If you drink anything that takes two punches, buy them a la carte and skip the card.

• Thanks 1

We bought this for our cruise on Brilliance.  We are Diamond (thru Celebrity status) and did not know the Diamond Lounge has complimentary coffee (Lattes also) that you make yourself.  Had not been on Royal for quite a while.  Took 2 punches for most coffees at the cafe.  Was not that great IMO.  Did not have a beverage package.  

We are sailing again in April/May on Royal and will enjoy the coffee in the Diamond Lounge - hoping it will be open for self serve along with our complimentary drinks. 

• Thanks 1

My husband and I often buy the coffee card in order to get good coffee. The coffee in the lounges is from a machine and we don’t like it. We only use it for 1-punch drinks. The card can be used by anyone, so don’t lose it! These cards never go on ‘sale’. If you buy one for a US based cruise they will charge you gratuity, if for a European cruise they will not charge gratuity but they will up the price. Also, you can buy the card on one cruise and use it up on other cruises.