Bliss nightly entertainment times?

Shellbelle28

I've got the Bliss Mexican Riviera booked 10/24/2021. I'm trying to do a little strategizing with dining reservation times. Entertainment is not available to reserve in advance on the website or app (as of right now anyway). I'm not too worried about getting reservations for entertainment, but if we do book something, I don't want to have to juggle an existing specialty restaurant time too.

Does anyone have a recollection of show times for the main theater entertainment on the Bliss? And maybe Prohibition as well?  

Unless someone beats me to it, when I get home I can check the dailies from when I sailed that itinerary in 2019 (almost the same exact dates even).  If I recall the early main theater show was 7:30.  I did not go to Prohibition.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hallux said:

Unless someone beats me to it, when I get home I can check the dailies from when I sailed that itinerary in 2019 (almost the same exact dates even).  If I recall the early main theater show was 7:30.  I did not go to Prohibition.

Thank you, I'd appreciate you taking a look and confirming the times.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, barb65 said:

We always book dinner at the specialty restaurants for 6 p.m. and always have plenty of ime to make it to an early show.

And the key to this is informing your server of your upcoming entertainment reservations when you sit down, so they can be sure to get you taken care of in time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, barb65 said:

We always book dinner at the specialty restaurants for 6 p.m. and always have plenty of ime to make it to an early show.

I try for the same, but on my next cruise one is at 6:30.  It may not be an issue.  I'm wondering if folks have had success in similar situations showing up at the restaurant at 6:15 and getting seated early?