Chris Williams

jordanaire

To my family, he is like the great white whale.  We want to have him and he has changed ships at the last moment before and we miss him.  He is fantastic from what I hear.  Heard he is on the Mardi Gras for Mike Pack and I hope it lasts until next year.  I doubt it will though with my luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jordanaire said:

Has anyone ever had Chris Williams as your Cruise Director? What's he like?

Yes!  He is one of our favorite cruise directors.  He is so fun.  High energy and everywhere literally.  He is SO talented and a wonderful performer on his own.  His game shows/love and marriage are fabulous.  I can't wait to sail with him again!  We have Cookie on our upcoming one and we like him also! 

• Like 1

Just now, NewKansasKruiser said:

Yes!  He is one of our favorite cruise directors.  He is so fun.  High energy and everywhere literally.  He is SO talented and a wonderful performer on his own.  His game shows/love and marriage are fabulous.  I can't wait to sail with him again!  We have Cookie on our upcoming one and we like him also! 

Thx for your reply. I think a good Cruise Director makes the cruise even better 

• Like 1

We've sailed with Chris twice - first on an 8-day Caribbean out of NYC on Horizon in 2018 and second on a 4-day Bermuda out of NYC on Sunrise. We loved him. He is an amazing entertainer; if he performs his "Flying Scotsman" solo show, don't miss it. It's not every performer who can move seamlessly from singing "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake to an opera aria.🙂

• Like 3

4 hours ago, darth frosty said:

We love Chris!

We're Very happy for him...(hopefully he will be aboard for our Nov 27th cruise! )

He did a live video this morning and said he was on the MG until September to cover for Mike and would be returning as originally scheduled in January.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nybumpkin said:

We've sailed with Chris twice - first on an 8-day Caribbean out of NYC on Horizon in 2018 and second on a 4-day Bermuda out of NYC on Sunrise. We loved him. He is an amazing entertainer; if he performs his "Flying Scotsman" solo show, don't miss it. It's not every performer who can move seamlessly from singing "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake to an opera aria.🙂

I have seen him on YouTube doing that and can't wait to see him in October.

44 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Never heard of him, and hopefully he's really good, or that Mike Pack is back before the end of November...

You’ve heard of the Flying Scotsman right? Anyway….Mike Pack is back by the end of September.

• Like 1