No Tux Rental on Symphony?

CK57

I have gone to the website https://tuxedorentals.rccl.com/tuxedo/tuxrental.nsf and there is no drop down for the Symphony.  No one has ever replied to the Contact Us link on that web page either when  inquiry made on the subject.  Can anyone advise if the rentals were ever available on Symphony, and or if so, how they were reserved.  This is not meant to be a discussion on wearing a tux, just a simple one ship question on how to make reservation. Thanks.

Before the pandemic maybe 2019, I remember reading on the Princess board that the company that rented the tuxedos to the cruise lines went out of business. Tuxedo rental was very popular on Princess.

Edited by Iamcruzin

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

The IT department may be a little behind the announcement that tux rental is discontinued. 

I'm actually doing it thru an Executive in Miami Headquarters who is taking care of my booking for my wedding aboard Odyssey and they told me they are still renting them.

2 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

The IT department may be a little behind the announcement that tux rental is discontinued. 

Rumored release for tomorrow, ......tuxedo rental $18 per day, and any other adults in you room must also rent a tux.

Eddie