Tender Ports?

sprint180

Just by looking at the cruise (when browsing cruises) it's showing in the itinerary for me.  The only one indicating tender - Kona.

This should also show in the itinerary in your account on the NCL page.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sprint180 said:

When going on a cruise where can you find out what the tender ports are?  I am going to Hawaii on Pride of America and don't see where it tells.  Am I just missing it?

Thanks

If you are going on a cruise, look at the bottom of your Guest Confirmation for planned tender ports. 

The Accessible Cruising List is pretty useless because it says that you could tender in almost any port, which is true, but not planned. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2

The accessible list is a lot better these days, for example Naples (a port where I have never heard of anyone needing to tender) is not now on the list, but as stated there is still the problem of those ports where you may or may not tender.

However, in such ports it is often not known what will happen until the cruise itself. I remember on one occasion going into Mykonos that we didn’t know the evening beforehand. It all depended whether we arrived there before another ship, so we had to wait until the morning to find out.

Having said all that, the OPs question is easy. As stated earlier they will tender in Kona. The others are all docked.

• 10 months later...
44 minutes ago, BrookeJ75 said:

is it still only Kona that is a tender port on the Hawaiian cruise.

Yes, I am booked on POA for July and it shows on my itinerary as Kona being the only Tender Port