Group cruise - suite and inside cabin?

24 minutes ago, MaverickPrincess said:

Im a celebrity elite, cruising with my mom for her first cruise. I'm staying in a suite and she is staying in an indoor cabin across the hall. I wonder if she will be able to embark with me early as a suite holder?

She probably will be allowed to debark together but probably not a lot of other amenities.

• Thanks 1

They may allow her to board with you if your reservations are linked.  But she will not have access to the Retreat Lounge, Sun Deck or Luminae for meals.  You can probably make arrangements with the Luminae MaitreD for her to dine with you a couple of nights for a $30 charge but no guarantee.  

When we checked in a few weeks ago for our Silhouette sailing, we choose our own embarkation time(the earliest available 12-12.30). Reading our Roll Call, others did the same and I know some of them are in suites.

As far as has been reported by passengers on the 3 cruises that have already sailed, there is no priority embarkation, you are allowed onto the ship when you have completed the health check.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

When we checked in a few weeks ago for our Silhouette sailing, we choose our own embarkation time(the earliest available 12-12.30). Reading our Roll Call, others did the same and I know some of them are in suites.

As far as has been reported by passengers on the 3 cruises that have already sailed, there is no priority embarkation, you are allowed onto the ship when you have completed the health check.

Unfortunatly, I didnt have a chance to choose anything when we were booking. Roll Call was as usual. I heard of priority embarkation but what difference does it make? The cruise will not set sail before everyone get on board. 

10 hours ago, Roger88 said:

Unfortunatly, I didnt have a chance to choose anything when we were booking.

It’s not at booking stage, you can choose your embarkation time at check in -( you need to download the app).