Deja Vu all over again....EDGE sailing Eastern Caribbean in S2-8/17-8/24

graphicguy

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Waving me on from 50 feet!

BTW….in addition to matching my name and DOB from my passport to my VACCINE CARD, checkin had checking for vaccine type, COVID TESTING of date and type of test, name, and if I was negative.  Really didn’t take long though.

By any chance did anyone focus on the time you had your test? X has conflicting info on their website (3 days vs 72 hours). 

3 days is an easy requirement for me to meet but 72 hours will be a little more challenging and require me to get a test somewhere in FL. 

6 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

By any chance did anyone focus on the time you had your test? X has conflicting info on their website (3 days vs 72 hours). 

3 days is an easy requirement for me to meet but 72 hours will be a little more challenging and require me to get a test somewhere in FL. 

I asked them.  They said they looked at the date of the test.  I think you’re good!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Forgot the itinerary for today.

Once again, enjoyed sail away on the Magic Carpet, immensely.  Met new cruise friends and everyone…passengers and crew are happy to see me (OK…maybe more than just me, but leave me with my delusions).

Dinner at Luminae.  Thin cut scallops, beat and tuna app, Cannelloni with beef short ribs.   

Jeff Nease @ 9:30

Soul Music at the Martini Bar after

Night caps at Magic Carpet

Been a great first day.

6774F5D4-069F-40EE-AD20-8ACB438C3F63.jpeg

5B87CA63-5A79-4206-8693-9E98EC79D3FC.jpeg

42907AC3-6D75-41ED-8F3B-D987C4499FF1.jpeg

• Like 2

Tomorrow is a short day in Nassau.  Thinking Jaunkanoo Beach for a couple of hours and coming back to the ship.

Beautiful weather today.  Tonight there’s a little chop, but I will use the rocking to lull me asleep.

Very proud of pacing myself (so far).  😁

4954C194-E5F5-4964-AA92-C38EA6A9A31B.jpeg

Edited by graphicguy

27 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Chef’s Table is Tuesday.  Book in advance as there are only 10 slots.

But, I have heard from more than one person on my last cruise that it wasn’t worth it.  Then again, some loved it.  Mixed reviews!!!!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but are masks still optional for guests while onboard? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SECdawg said:

Do you rmember if the beach bars (I am thinking Bikini Tiki Hut and Seagulls) are open at Junkaroo beach? We are trying to decide if we are getting off the ship next week when we are there.

Heading there shortly.  So, will report back!

Seen no kids so far.  So, maybe this is awfully vaccinated cruise?

Down $100 on the craps table.  Played a while though.

Ended up the evening doing this.  Comedian was good.  But, he claims his “adult” show will be Wednesday.  Will check that out.

Couple of pics from last night’s frivolity….

355E5C5F-E7AC-4315-8A59-293BFD6FA844.jpeg

5BC08152-61F3-4A02-B01D-3B3D07C92518.jpeg

2 hours ago, SECdawg said:

Do you rmember if the beach bars (I am thinking Bikini Tiki Hut and Seagulls) are open at Junkaroo beach? We are trying to decide if we are getting off the ship next week when we are there.

Having coffee this a.m. and chatting with someone who spoke to the excursion coordinator.  The coordinator said the huts that served food and drinks on Junkanoo beach have been closed for a while.  So, given the short stay in Nassau, I decided to stay on board.  Sorry!

3EFE294B-F356-4CB1-9F6E-752432F6F763.jpeg

59DAD180-43F0-4A14-8647-3F2B605D5FB8.jpeg

51 minutes ago, SECdawg said:

No problem. We will probably stay onboard anyway. Sad to see so much still closed.

All aboard is noon.  Weather has been great.  It’s not even sweltering hot. But, I think Capt’n Kate is trying to skirt the storms.

Edited by graphicguy

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Having coffee this a.m. and chatting with someone who spoke to the excursion coordinator.  The coordinator said the huts that served food and drinks on Junkanoo beach have been closed for a while.  So, given the short stay in Nassau, I decided to stay on board.  Sorry!

3EFE294B-F356-4CB1-9F6E-752432F6F763.jpeg

59DAD180-43F0-4A14-8647-3F2B605D5FB8.jpeg

Does these pictures show the area where the straw  market used to be?