Radiance of the Seas Cabin

Hi all,

Just did a Lift and shift for Radiance of the Seas. Cabins were all on deck 10. I chose 1078 and have just realised it is on Deck 10 probably under The Windjammer. Should I be concerned? The category was J4 and Deck 10 was all the call centre would offer.

Thanks for any replies

7 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I've been in cabins under the Windjammer in the past and have never been bothered by noise from above.

Thank you. Just not sure as I am a light sleeper. Unfortunately they didn’t give another deck so don’t know if there are any J4’s on other decks.

I have my first Radiance class scheduled next summer on Jewel. We also booked a JS. I believe that in this class, all the JS (actually all the suites, other than 3 2-bedroom owners suites) are on deck 10. The room review spreadsheet in the cabin information thread (https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1167958-royal-caribbean-cabin-information-compilation-no-cabin-questions-posted-here-please/) has mixed reviews, but there's no other floor options.

I think Royal learned their lesson after this and don't put suites immediately under the pool deck and windjammer any more? at the very least, not all of them.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/category-detail.php?c=893

Edited by RobInMN

We sailed in 1084 three doors down for two weeks. Late at night it sounded Iike a helicopter overhead. It was horrible. We were told it was a huge dishwasher in the Windjammer they ran each night. They had no other cabin to move us to but they did provide large FCCs for our misery. Hopefully you won't hear it from your cabin.