Chocolate Covered Strawberries

I'm going to be on Symphony next month and was considering purchasing the chocolate covered strawberries on cruise planner for my wife but was wondering if they are worth the price.  Does anyone know if there anywhere on Symphony where we could get some such as the Windjammer?

I’m sure they are around somewhere in WJ 

Might try asking room steward - telling them it’s some sort of event and see if they can make them appear magically. 

Doesn’t always happen - but when they can make it happen - I’m all the happier to add a tip for the steward what RCL would have charged me for what a steward went out of their way to source from the buffet/kitchen for me. 

I have only seen them on the Suite Lounge, Diamond Lounge and Honeymooners/Anniversary Party. 

Are they a good value? I was looking locally when our cruise got canceled in Feb. The one's Royal sells are better priced then I saw locally and on Etsy. Then I found a lady that lives in my community that makes all kids or treats on the side. No one can touch her prices!! 

They were delivered every day, along with other treats, and were the first to get eaten every day.  We always looked forward to going back to the room to partake of them.  The funny part was my granddaughter loves the macaroons and the steward that delivered them every day would find her on the ship and ask what flavors she would like for the day.  He received a good tip.

• Like 1