Carnival Sunrise tomorrow

renza

Please tell us how it goes!  Unless i’m mistaken (which is entirely possible!) this will be the first trip out for Sunrise since the shutdown.  We’re sailing on Sunrise in October so i’m excited to hear about your experience.

Trip overall was fun. The beds were the best cruise beds I have ever slept in. Only 1800 guest and 1100 crew. Unfortunately the ship is very hot. The AC is the worst. They brought me a fan and it made the cabin bearable. Shows and dining room food was good. Ship is very small and not a lot happening. Definitely will not ever return to that ship. I am not a carnival fan because they tend to pack u in. During this time it’s the best. I will be back to my favorite oasis class Royal ships. 
a few pictures from Bimini and Jamacia 

A5125875-737D-42F1-A14B-B2987213380F.jpeg

9B2128E5-DF1C-46F3-813C-7F2C762EE3AF.jpeg

BBBFEF8F-809C-4E44-B3EF-433B1EE07F6F.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/19/2021 at 8:49 PM, renza said:

Trip overall was fun. The beds were the best cruise beds I have ever slept in. Only 1800 guest and 1100 crew. Unfortunately the ship is very hot. The AC is the worst. They brought me a fan and it made the cabin bearable. Shows and dining room food was good. Ship is very small and not a lot happening. Definitely will not ever return to that ship. I am not a carnival fan because they tend to pack u in. During this time it’s the best. I will be back to my favorite oasis class Royal ships. 
a few pictures from Bimini and Jamacia 

A5125875-737D-42F1-A14B-B2987213380F.jpeg

9B2128E5-DF1C-46F3-813C-7F2C762EE3AF.jpeg

BBBFEF8F-809C-4E44-B3EF-433B1EE07F6F.jpeg

Do you have pics or screenshots of the funtimes? What do you mean by not a lot going on?? I sail her on the 16th and I'm taking my kids and bf for their first cruise so this makes me nervous

12 hours ago, DevilDogsWifey215 said:

Do you have pics or screenshots of the funtimes? What do you mean by not a lot going on?? I sail her on the 16th and I'm taking my kids and bf for their first cruise so this makes me nervous

I would not take your kids if they are under 12. Everything is closed for the young. I don’t have the fun times, it’s all on the app when u r on the ship. They had lots of trivia in the red frog pub. 😩 boring. At night the entertainment was ok, just not enough. After the show u would have to sit around for hours till 11:30. Quest was funny as crap. Cruise director was nothing but the fun squad was great. Definitely get a fan once on board. It’s hot 

1 hour ago, renza said:

I would not take your kids if they are under 12. Everything is closed for the young. I don’t have the fun times, it’s all on the app when u r on the ship. They had lots of trivia in the red frog pub. 😩 boring. At night the entertainment was ok, just not enough. After the show u would have to sit around for hours till 11:30. Quest was funny as crap. Cruise director was nothing but the fun squad was great. Definitely get a fan once on board. It’s hot 

Why were you sitting around for hours? Did they have the dance club open? Karaoke? Is Quest a show? 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:44 PM, DevilDogsWifey215 said:

Why were you sitting around for hours? Did they have the dance club open? Karaoke? Is Quest a show? 

Dance club opened after 11:30, quest is at 11:30. So after show at 10 nothing is happening. Very little karaoke. Saw it once at dinner time.