Abbott Rapid ID Test

PSR

1 hour ago, idiebabe said:

I used the Walgreens Rapid Test ID (NAAT) for the Rotterdam on November 10th and had no issues.  It's an accepted Test.  Results back in 1/2 hour!  I'm scheduled again this Friday for my December 5th NS Cruise.

On the List that Zelker poster it's the Molecular Diagnostic Test.  

Using the exact same test from Walgreens, and will also be on the NS 12/05. Fully confident taht it was fine before, but now 100% sure thanks to your post

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 10:36 AM, PSR said:

Thanks to everyone so far that has replied; I'm still hoping to hear from some cruisers from today's boarding that hopefully will mention some of the tests they used, as mentioned above in Post #5.

Transatlantic last month, NOBODY even looked at test results...

3 hours ago, grest said:

was this the I ID Now test?   I'm oretty nervous about this whole thing, but have scheduled this test at Walgreen's.    There are so many kinds of tests, and I want to get on the ship next Sunday!   If anyone can speak to this specifically and put my mind at ease, it would be wonderful!

Yes, when you go into Walgreens it's the Test that has a "RED" Circle next to it:  The Rapid Diagnostic (ID Now) Test.  There's another area, too, that you have to select it.  You will receive an email with Test Results and an attachment.  I printed off the Attachment to show with Vax Card since more detailed than email.  

We had scheduled ours for the November 10th Cruise on Rotterdam in a Walgreens by my Daughter in Florida on November 9th.  We had no problem at all and four of us were tested.  When you Check-in at the Pier the first stop is the Health Kiosk (there are many of them).  They will check your Vax Card and Test Results. 

We scheduled for this Friday, the 3rd at my Walgreens and flying to FLL on Saturday for Boarding the 5th.  

2 hours ago, idiebabe said:

Yes, when you go into Walgreens it's the Test that has a "RED" Circle next to it:  The Rapid Diagnostic (ID Now) Test.  There's another area, too, that you have to select it.  You will receive an email with Test Results and an attachment.  I printed off the Attachment to show with Vax Card since more detailed than email.  

We had scheduled ours for the November 10th Cruise on Rotterdam in a Walgreens by my Daughter in Florida on November 9th.  We had no problem at all and four of us were tested.  When you Check-in at the Pier the first stop is the Health Kiosk (there are many of them).  They will check your Vax Card and Test Results. 

We scheduled for this Friday, the 3rd at my Walgreens and flying to FLL on Saturday for Boarding the 5th.  

Thank you!

• Like 1