Royal Caribbean email for free drinks package

mawli

6 hours ago, mawli said:

Hi, Do Royal Caribbean still email out the free drinks package offers?

I've not seen one in my inbox in ages.

I,m in the UK

Are you referring to the drinks packages being offered with new bookings in the UK?       If so, the last time that I've seen this being advertised was back at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019.   I think the offer finished around March 2019.      It has never been advertised (that I've seen) since.

Because of all the cancellations that have happened due to Covid, and being able to Lift & shift, to keep original promotions and prices,  we have a booking which has the drinks package promotion which we has been transferred, and still to be used in 2022 (hopefully)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

Are you referring to the drinks packages being offered with new bookings in the UK?       If so, the last time that I've seen this being advertised was back at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019.   I think the offer finished around March 2019.      It has never been advertised (that I've seen) since.

Because of all the cancellations that have happened due to Covid, and being able to Lift & shift, to keep original promotions and prices,  we have a booking which has the drinks package promotion which we has been transferred, and still to be used in 2022 (hopefully)

Yes, I think you’re correct. Just after Xmas 2018 we booked a Canary Islands cruise on the Anthem for October 2020. Prices included drinks packages, however, like you, I’ve never seen them advertised since. When we L&S’d to October this year the DP was transferred also. Unfortunately, the itinerary has now been changed to a British Isles cruise and instead of 11 nights is now only 6. We weren’t given the option to L&S, it was a choice of 100% refund or accept the change with $100 OBC sweetener. Good thing is we get to keep the DP so may try to drink 11 days worth in 6! (only joking 😂)

Edited by CaroleC
  • Like 2