Summit deck 6

cbfb

13 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Looking to book a sweet sixteen cabin on deck 6 on the summit. Can anyone tell me if being above the theatre causes a noise issue? 

I’m not sure about noise but it would stop once the shows are over I would think. You might want to see if that deck has an obstructed view though.

3 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Don’t forget that the theatre is used during the day for rehearsals as well as other activities 

Thank you for pointing that out. I guess I was thinking for sleeping. 

• 1 month later...

The search button is your friend!

Sweet sixteen cabins are the first (forward) 8 balcony cabins on each side on deck 6 of Millennium-class ships. Searching will give you the exact cabin numbers. Deck plans don't show any difference, but in reality, the balcony is double (possibly more) the standard size--more square than rectangular. It's just cool to have a bigger balcony than others paying more than you. Many suggest that cabins 6030 (starboard) and 6035 (port) are the best because they are farthest aft and offer great views of the side of the ship.

7 minutes ago, MightyMike said:

Sweet sixteen cabins are the first (forward) 8 balcony cabins on each side on deck 6 of Millennium-class ships. Searching will give you the exact cabin numbers. Deck plans don't show any difference, but in reality, the balcony is double (possibly more) the standard size--more square than rectangular. It's just cool to have a bigger balcony than others paying more than you. Many suggest that cabins 6030 (starboard) and 6035 (port) are the best because they are farthest aft and offer great views of the side of the ship.

Thanks for the answer.  Sorry to bother you.  😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/23/2021 at 4:50 PM, MightyMike said:

Mike  you are now my friend too!

• 2 weeks later...