Any Recent 7 Day Menu Pics?

elaineb

There are 14 menu's and generally the same 1-7 night menu's are used.   We had been on B2B's where there were a large number of B2B cruisers and on the 2nd leg they changed some of the menus so it wasn't a total repeat of the first week.

18 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Am I correct that at the moment there are no cruises longer than seven days so they are using a seven night rotation for the time being?  Later this fall they will have some nine night and longer Cruises and then we should see some additional menus.

Equinox is currently on a 12 night cruise

1 hour ago, elaineb said:

Does anyone know of recent menu pics for 7 day cruises?  Also, are they the same for Eastern/Western Carib?  Are 2nd & 6th nights still Chic Dress nights?

There are loads of menus (food and beverage) from cruisers currently sailing and just returning.  Scroll thru the thread titles, and go dig in.

• Like 1

If you have the app, there are some pictures there, under restaurants, which I found at the end of our 8 day cruise on Silhouette .😱

I didn’t use it much, as they don’t use the dietary symbols as the paper menus do, so it was useless to me, as I am Dairy Intolerant.

• Like 1