NCL Promo Code list - Past and present

15 minutes ago, disneynan said:

I don't get it. Are these promo codes that we can ask to have applied to our bookings?

They are an explanation of the promo codes that are on your confirmation.  If you see something that should be there but is missing you can call your Travel Agent, NCL Personal Cruise Consultant, or the NCL reservations line to discuss with them.

17 minutes ago, PattyinVA said:

They are an explanation of the promo codes that are on your confirmation.  If you see something that should be there but is missing you can call your Travel Agent, NCL Personal Cruise Consultant, or the NCL reservations line to discuss with them.

OK - thank you.

2 hours ago, WillCruiseForMoney said:

Not sure.  When you have your eDocs, if the code is listed at the bottom, please let us know what the text is next to the code.

Thanks

As cruise is not till end of year, all I have right now is the Vacation Summary which doesn't list any codes.  

Maybe a nice surprise, lol!  All the other codes make sense.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive.  Very helpful!

14 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

As cruise is not till end of year, all I have right now is the Vacation Summary which doesn't list any codes.  

Maybe a nice surprise, lol!  All the other codes make sense.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive.  Very helpful!

When you booked your cruise, you should have received a .pdf confirmation file.  In the upper righthand corner of that file (under your reservation number), you will see a list of Promo Codes.  That is where you find these.

On 4/3/2023 at 10:03 AM, WillCruiseForMoney said:

SALESPPG - Free Prepaid Service Charges

Do you know where this benefit comes from?  It shows up on my new booking and I am very happy to see it, but I don't know where it came from.

3 minutes ago, Katie H said:

Do you know where this benefit comes from?  It shows up on my new booking and I am very happy to see it, but I don't know where it came from.

Did you book through a travel agent or perhaps a warehouse club (BJs or Costco)?  Sometimes, that is something they throw in.

5 minutes ago, WillCruiseForMoney said:

It was on one of my bookings.  It was for a promotion being run by the franchise that my travel agent is part of.

Thanks.  The franchise that my TA is part of was running that (maybe same one), but it was supposed to have ended a week ago.  They must have extended it.

Hello Everyone:

Can someone expand upon the details for the promo code DINMEAL.  I see in the earlier thread that it means "Dining package", but how does that align with the Free at Sea (x3 for our 14 night cruise), Free at Sea Plus Upgrade (x2) and Platinum (x2) specialty dinners included already in the reservation?

Thanks.  Mike

17 hours ago, 2Cruise4Ever said:

Ok, I got one for you:  SPF.  It's on my confirmation for my next cruise in August and was on the last 3 confirmations that I could find from the last few years.

Are you using a TA or NCL? 

If NCL, look for information that looks like this, after the "REMIT TO:"

* LATREW promo code, is automatically applied to Latitude members' reservations. This code gives Latitude members their specific tier level discounts/benefits onboard. This promo code does not provide any Latitude points. Reduced Deposit promotions do not apply to Concierge, Suites and Haven categories. For an upgrade into a Concierge, Suite or Haven, full deposit is due immediately.

Add-ons

1 x Shore Excursion Discount

2 x Prepaid Service Charge for Suites & The Haven

1 x Military Appreciation 2 x 2 Meal Specialty Dining Package

2 x Internet Package (150 Minutes)

2 x UNLIMITED OPEN BAR PACKAGE

Full promotional terms and conditions can be reviewed at https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions.

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

* LATREW promo code, is automatically applied to Latitude members' reservations. This code gives Latitude members their specific tier level discounts/benefits onboard. This promo code does not provide any Latitude points. Reduced Deposit promotions do not apply to Concierge, Suites and Haven categories. For an upgrade into a Concierge, Suite or Haven, full deposit is due immediately.

Add-ons

Full promotional terms and conditions can be reviewed at https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions.

NCL direct.  Haven't used a TA in over 10 years.

image.png.589efa8f8948ef516d9517646044285a.png

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

Add-ons

And, here is a screen shot of my promo codes:

image.png.71a0e51202a50af7ab2d45cd8a21b9bd.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WillCruiseForMoney said:

I have not been able to find any reference to "SPF".  When you have your edocs, please let us know if any other benefits or add ons appear.

Just a thought... Are you by any chance traveling solo?

SPF "might" equate to Solo (Single) Passenger Fare.

16 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Just a thought... Are you by any chance traveling solo?

SPF "might" equate to Solo (Single) Passenger Fare.

I doubt it since I mostly cruise solo and it's never on my PROMO codes.

• Like 1