NCL Promo Code list - Past and present

I thought when I first started getting interested (after my Feb cruise on the Joy) there was a promo running at that time for the 2nd person. It wasnt 2nd person free, more like either 50% off or maybe 75% off.  It wasnt 2nd person *flies* free. I remember it gave me a discount on my cabin as a solo in an inside cabin.  I was going to ask how often they run that but I dont see it on the list.  It made a difference in the total fare for me

I thought when I first started getting interested (after my Feb cruise on the Joy) there was a promo running at that time for the 2nd person. It wasnt 2nd person free, more like either 50% off or maybe 75% off.  It wasnt 2nd person *flies* free. I remember it gave me a discount on my cabin as a solo in an inside cabin.  I was going to ask how often they run that but I dont see it on the list.  It made a difference in the total fare for me

Here it is,found on a website that explains NCL 's Free at Sea promos

FireShot Capture 172 - Norwegian Cruise Line's Free at Sea Perks Explained - Life Well Cruis_ - lifewellcruised.com.png

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Susandt said:

I have all4ch and shx50, aren’t they the same

Sort of.  Originally the up to $50 excusion credit, included with ALL4CHO, would cover 1 shore excursion per day for the first person on the reservation.  NCL started honoring it as up to $50 per shore excursion for the first person on the reservation, even if they took more than 1 in a day.  At that time they stared adding the code SHX50 to most bookings.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 10:34 AM, WillCruiseForMoney said:

Best guess is a discount/reward from one of the Playstudios games like My Vegas Slots.  Their rewards are often coded with VIP.

I finally was able to get Clarification - This is what it is. 

Cruise Planners® Exclusive:
1 Specialty Meal, Gratuities included for Guests 1 & 2, and 1 liter and 6-pack of Bottled Water

On 10/2/2023 at 9:25 AM, WillCruiseForMoney said:

Thanks for following up. Will add it to the master list.

Just found this thread! Is there a link to the master list?

Btw was on the Sun 20 day this past April as well. Booked on Spirit Hawaii to Alaska for February.