NCL Promo Code list - Past and present

17 hours ago, Candy Apple 12 said:

What about this one?

VIPMIA2

It will likely be similar to previous codes reported that started with "VIP"

Might include a free specialty meal, or prepaid gratuities, or bottled water, or something similar .  Could be a combination of those items.

Do you have any extras listed in your reservation?  MIght have to wait for your eDocs to know for sure.  You could also contact your travel agent and ask.

3 hours ago, WillCruiseForMoney said:

It will likely be similar to previous codes reported that started with "VIP"

Might include a free specialty meal, or prepaid gratuities, or bottled water, or something similar .  Could be a combination of those items.

Do you have any extras listed in your reservation?  MIght have to wait for your eDocs to know for sure.  You could also contact your travel agent and ask.

I think you are correct. I just changed travel agents and saw this code on my new reservation. I see the following on my confirmation from NCL. 

I assume “sales” means the TA purchased the truffles, strawberries, and water. What about the wine? It’s a Haven cabin but not an owner’s suite. Is this something the TA would have purchased also?

IMG_1364.jpeg

I just re-booked an existing cruise due to a price drop and now have VIPMIA2 on my reservation and it also included the same extras as @Candy Apple 12 recieved.

1 x One bottle of each - Red, White and Sparkling House Wine

1 x Sales - Chocolate Truffles

1 x Sales - Chocolate Covered Strawberries

1 x Sales - Bottled Water - 6-pack- 1-liter bottle

7 minutes ago, WillCruiseForMoney said:

I just re-booked an existing cruise due to a price drop and now have VIPMIA2 on my reservation and it also included the same extras as @Candy Apple 12 recieved.

1 x One bottle of each - Red, White and Sparkling House Wine

1 x Sales - Chocolate Truffles

1 x Sales - Chocolate Covered Strawberries

1 x Sales - Bottled Water - 6-pack- 1-liter bottle

Well, there’s another mystery solved. Maybe we have the same TA. @RocketMan275 helped me find a new TA, so I think my new TA gifted me these extras. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 8:54 AM, Ellis1138 said:

Yeah, CAS discount might be excluded, but I guess you could try anyway? Sending the form in doesn't cost much. And if the CAS discount is more than $100 over the webpage rate, then it kind of pays for itself.

@7Contraveler

CAS is not excluded.  If you book through CAS you are still eligible for your Shareholder benefit.  I just submitted all my requests for 2024 and they were applied within 72 hours.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So this was odd.

Called in to straighten out the Latitude account for DW as she had 2 numbers that never merged and spoke to a very helpful rep who got things squared away for us.  She asked if I wanted an updated confirm for our upcoming cruise and I said sure.  I noticed that the promo code list looked a bit longer and saw that DINMEAL is now showing in the list.  I'm kind of confused as I purchased the 2 meal FAS upgrade several days ago which added the FASUDP promo code to the list and that code is still showing in this new list as well.

What exactly is the DINMEAL promo code?  Is that the full dining package?  Totally confused, booked this on line, with no TA involved or anything.  I'll take whatever dining package they want to give me, just not sure what this is.

Not sure why both codes are showing, but as long as you have FASUDP you will have the standard FAS meals (1-3 depending on cruise length and stateroom type) plus the two extra's you purchased. 

If you want to post the full list of codes, it may help a bit.

On 1/5/2024 at 10:27 AM, WillCruiseForMoney said:

@StarfishCruiser have seen VIP codes for 2 different things.  Recently as a special package of benefits from a Travel Agency.  In the past NCL also used it for Latitudes sales.

Did you book via a Travel Agency?  I’m a TA and booked it for myself and spouse through my affiliated agency. It’s a Haven cabin, so no discounts for bypassing the agency.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CubsFanAZ said:

I believe I have a new one - SASADDON. We just upgraded from Haven category to another, and this showed up on our confirmation. Any thoughts?

Your Haven upgrade comes with a live mammoth type creature with a sassy attitude!  🤣

• Haha 4

On 2025 cruise there is a FASDISC which is most likely related to currently running FAS discount campaign in Europe. And shows as Free at Sea Discount in the confirmation document.