Disembarking in a different country

5waldos

We are booked on a TA cruise in April and are considering disembarking in Lisbon. Is this a possibility? We are connecting with a river cruise out of Amsterdam and thinking that an extra couple of days there would be nice. 

You will need to contact the Celebrity ( I think it is actually handled by Royal)  and get approval.  We have done this pre-covid,  we submitted a downline  request, there was a fee of $60 or 65 and we received written confirmation of our request and approval.

I've done it a couple times by requesting from  air_sea_cci_web@celebritycruises.com

Response is as below.   You need to call in to process the 65 dollar charge.  

Good Day,

Please be advised that we have received your request to embark/debark at an alternate port. After reviewing said request we are happy to advise that currently there are no regulatory restrictions that will prohibit an approval.

There is a $65 USD or CAD equivalent per booking handling to finalize your approval and arrangement. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and provide us with a valid credit card payment.

We can be reached 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at:  Domestic: 1-800-256-6649 (prompt #1) or International: 305-539-4107.

Thank you

Warm Regards, 

Emergency Travel Team

11 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Check out this thread -seems it's not allowed at the moment so who knows for sure. The OP asked Celebrity as did another poster for their Caribbean cruise.

I also noticed in the FAQ that they do not allow downlline boarding if someone were to miss the ship.    I'm not sure how they would handle that situation.