1 minute ago, Hawkgirl23 said:

According to John Heald's post from August 25:

- Breeze

- Miracle

- Mardi Gras

- Magic

- Sunrise

- Panorama

Good to know!  I don't read John Heald's posts that often so I was just posting what Carnival puts out.

29 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good to know!  I don't read John Heald's posts that often so I was just posting what Carnival puts out.

Wouldn't it be great if Carnival kept their website info updated, and one didn't have to search out multiple sources for info?  (assuming people even are aware of these alternate "voices of Carnival" options)

Tom

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Wouldn't it be great if Carnival kept their website info updated, and one didn't have to search out multiple sources for info?  (assuming people even are aware of these alternate "voices of Carnival" options)

Tom

They should advise us that children under 18 should bring photo I.D. too 😉 j/k folks, not for real.

• Haha 1

One of the couples on our October 23rd Freedom roll call said they had booked and paid for the Chef's Table weeks ago.  But I couldn't find it anywhere - then read John Heald's notice about which ships are currently hosting it, not Freedom.   Was hoping to be able to book it, and wondering how others did a while ago.

26 minutes ago, Florings said:

One of the couples on our October 23rd Freedom roll call said they had booked and paid for the Chef's Table weeks ago.  But I couldn't find it anywhere - then read John Heald's notice about which ships are currently hosting it, not Freedom.   Was hoping to be able to book it, and wondering how others did a while ago.

We sail tomorrow on the Vista. I currently have the Chef's Table booked and it is in my online cruise manager, but not on my print outs. Then again, I don't know if specialty dining is on the print outs in general so.... 

I am not holding out hope that it will happen, but I shall find out tomorrow I guess! Hoping I can just use it as "credit" to book other dining if it isn't and not have to wait for a refund to the gift card I used for it. 

If I can update this between when I find out and when I don't have internet anymore I will, if not I will try and remember to update when we get back. On a note, I booked it (and at least 1 other on the book of faces page) were able to book it before it went away. Not a pre-change to rules booking for it though. It was also only available to book for about 18 hrs on the sailing then went away never to be seen again! 

• Thanks 1