Deeper into cruise depression :-(

princess76021

4 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Just found out that my September cruise has to be cancelled 😞

DH still has chemo to get. 😞

hoping my March cruise will be a go!

please keep those reviews coming!!!!

I will be living my cruise through you guys until March!

many hugs

Sorry to hear that.  Best wishes to the hubby for recovery!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

many hugs

Hugs and good thoughts for the hubby

• Like 2

We've had a couple cruises in the past canceled due to my DH cancer, so I get it.  Being with him during a rough time is everything but you could sure use the break (both of you).  I'll tell you, when you finally get there it will feel great - and so will he.

Hang in there.

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear this news. We've never met but have a full understanding of your pain and disappointment. I received a spinal cord injury while working undercover for the US DOJ and have

undergone 14 surgeries. During these times we were forced to cancel multiple cruises. As the injured party, it was very disappointing but the true hurt came when the ability to get a break from life was taken from my DW who is also my caretaker. Being a caretaker is the most under recognized job out there. It takes a very special person to take on that role and I thank God everyday that my wife is willing to sacrifice in order to insure my needs are met. She usually needs a vacation more than me. 

Bless you both..........

• Like 3

1 hour ago, princess76021 said:

many hugs

Prayers for your husband for a complete recovery. My wife had her Chemo end a few months ago all went well. We have been put into the same situation as you. Have had too many cancellations. Our last cancellation was in August to celebrate my wife’s birthday. This cancellation was the last straw. Got tired of all the rescheduling.  Rebooked for 2023. Hopefully this December and February 2022 cruises will be a go. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, princess76021 said:

many hugs

Saying a prayer for you and your DH

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

We've had a couple cruises in the past canceled due to my DH cancer, so I get it.  Being with him during a rough time is everything but you could sure use the break (both of you).  I'll tell you, when you finally get there it will feel great - and so will he.

Hang in there.

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Hugs!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, maxydu said:

Very sorry to hear this news. We've never met but have a full understanding of your pain and disappointment. I received a spinal cord injury while working undercover for the US DOJ and have

undergone 14 surgeries. During these times we were forced to cancel multiple cruises. As the injured party, it was very disappointing but the true hurt came when the ability to get a break from life was taken from my DW who is also my caretaker. Being a caretaker is the most under recognized job out there. It takes a very special person to take on that role and I thank God everyday that my wife is willing to sacrifice in order to insure my needs are met. She usually needs a vacation more than me. 

Bless you both..........

Thank you for the heart warming message!!

Hugs

33 minutes ago, skrufy said:

Prayers for your husband for a complete recovery. My wife had her Chemo end a few months ago all went well. We have been put into the same situation as you. Have had too many cancellations. Our last cancellation was in August to celebrate my wife’s birthday. This cancellation was the last straw. Got tired of all the rescheduling.  Rebooked for 2023. Hopefully this December and February 2022 cruises will be a go. 

My prayers for her continued recovery!  Prayers are always welcomed!!

Thank you!

Hugs!!

8 hours ago, Clarasgrandma said:

Praying for both of you! We were in this same situation back in January of 2020 when we decided to cancel our B2B so my husband could start chemo. We were both so disappointed. Praying chemo goes well and you have another opportunity to cruise soon!

thank you for your concerns!  hoping your husband stays in remission!  hoping our March cruise will be a go!  

hugs!!!

• Like 1