MSC Meriviglia 4 nights August 23, 2021 - trip report with photos

Match Game 72

Lol!  Just realized that the original posting was from the cruise before mine.  My cruise was actually the three night cruise that departed 8/27.  My apologies for the confusion, but I hope you all enjoy these misdirected videos and photos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can either Match or Dave shed any light on the Covid testing for B2B cruises? People on my Divina cruise can't get a straight answer from the representatives. They're hoping they will be tested on the ship, but,  some are being told they will have to disembark and find a pharmacy willing to test them. Thanks!

2 hours ago, maureencruiser said:

Can either Match or Dave shed any light on the Covid testing for B2B cruises? People on my Divina cruise can't get a straight answer from the representatives. They're hoping they will be tested on the ship, but,  some are being told they will have to disembark and find a pharmacy willing to test them. Thanks!

Sorry, we were not B2B. Maybe starting a new thread would get some replies? I bet there are other folks wondering, too.

8 hours ago, GA Dave said:

A few more.

The displays on the Meraviglia's Atrium's ceiling are awesome.  The one you posted is different from any that I saw.  

In your post #77, what are the meats that you showed?

Thanks for your excellent photography and for your efforts in posting them!  

44 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

The displays on the Meraviglia's Atrium's ceiling are awesome.  The one you posted is different from any that I saw.  

In your post #77, what are the meats that you showed?

Thanks for your excellent photography and for your efforts in posting them!  

The meat in post 77 was a side of ham with my waffles.  As opposed to most American restaurants, where the side of ham is usually one thick slice, they give you multiple, thin slices that are all lightly browned.  Very tasty in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GA Dave said:

The meat in post 77 was a side of ham with my waffles.  As opposed to most American restaurants, where the side of ham is usually one thick slice, they give you multiple, thin slices that are all lightly browned.  Very tasty in my opinion. 

Certainly looked good!  

4 hours ago, maureencruiser said:

A friend of mine was doing the 8/27 and 8/30 cruises as a B2B.  He was required to have the original test no more than 72 hours before the 8/27 cruise like everyone else.  They then told him that the B2B passengers would meet in the theater on "turn around day", and they would all be given an antigen test by MSC at no cost, walked off the ship, then back on as soon as Customs verified the ship was cleared.

Edited by GA Dave
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, GA Dave said:

A friend of mine was doing the 8/27 and 8/30 cruises as a B2B.  He was required to have the original test no more than 72 hours before the 8/27 cruise like everyone else.  They then told him that the B2B passengers would meet in the theater on "turn around day", and they would all be given an antigen test by MSC at no cost, walked off the ship, then back on as soon as Customs verified the ship was cleared.

Thank you so much, I'm passing that on to the roll call.