65th annv.

george35

OK here goes we will celebrate our 65th June 2022 & I want to surprise her with a cruise, we are Elite on celebrity. My questions are as follows;

1. I want to be on the cruise on our anniv.

2. It has to be 14 days long

3. The most it can be is a Balcony cabin

4. drinks at our age does not matter

5. We live in Florida & do not want to travel to get the ship.

6. HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP

george35

11 minutes ago, george35 said:

OK here goes we will celebrate our 65th June 2022 & I want to surprise her with a cruise, we are Elite on celebrity. My questions are as follows;

1. I want to be on the cruise on our anniv.

2. It has to be 14 days long

3. The most it can be is a Balcony cabin

4. drinks at our age does not matter

5. We live in Florida & do not want to travel to get the ship.

6. HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP

george35

Wow! Congratulations what an accomplishment. What date in June? We are celebrating 50 years June 23/2022 and are doing a river cruise.

I would suggest contacting the Captains Club concierge and see if they can assist with planning. I’m sure they will have some suggestions and maybe a few extra perks.

Happy Anniversary!!!

In terms of the first step  -- finding available cruises -- I read your controlling criteria as requiring that you sail from Florida, in June 2022, on a Celebrity ship.  So I just used the "Find a Cruise" feature on Celebrity's web site to find all cruises departing in June 2022 from Florida.  For that month, the only Florida embarkation port listed is Fort Lauderdale, and the web site is showing two itineraries, two sailings of each, all on the Equinox.   The two itineraries are 8 nights "Eastern Caribbean and Bahamas," and 6 nights, "Key West, Grand Cayman, and Mexico."    If you alternate the itineraries and do a B2B, you'll have your 14 days.   (Embark June 4, stay on for June 12, or embark June 18 and stay on for June 26.)  Since the month is pretty much covered, hopefully your actual anniversary will fall within one set of those B2Bs! 

Good luck!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, george35 said:

To silkroad' It is June 30th & to the rest of you thank you for your help.

george35

Great. This lets us know you may need an itinerary ending in July as most June itineraries wouldn’t have you aboard on your anniversary. I’d go with June 18th b2b with June 26th as @Turtles06suggested. Good luck. 

Edited by Silkroad

The options are limited (see above).  I would suggest discussing with a travel agent if you need further help with the booking.  Everything can be done online but it sounds like you could use someone to help you with the planning part.  Alternatively, you could broaden your scope and choose a different cruise line, either another Royal brand that might give you reciprocity for your status or something that meets your 14-day criteria on another line.  Most cruises from Florida in June or July are going to be shorter Caribbean sailings.  The only 14-night I see with a search on another site is on Princess.