Single Supplement Promotion

Squawkman

When I spoke with my Viking agent on other matters yesterday, he informed me that Viking is offering a 25% single supplement on most if not all cruises embarking in 2021, and the reduced supplement is available for all cabin classes. I hadn’t seen this advertised anywhere. Earlier this month, the Viking website did have a single supplement offer on some cruises which stated the offer would expire 8/16. The current one is an incredible bargain for any single cruisers out there.

• Like 4

Thanks Squawkman.  When I first started looking at going on Viking Ocean I signed up with a Viking Travel Consultant and let her know I was interested in traveling solo.  She has since sent me updates when new lower single supplement cruises are offered.  When she sent the most recent list some had not been advertised yet and some had. It has been very useful although I haven't booked yet.

~Nancy

On 8/31/2021 at 2:58 PM, Squawkman said:

When I spoke with my Viking agent on other matters yesterday, he informed me that Viking is offering a 25% single supplement on most if not all cruises embarking in 2021, and the reduced supplement is available for all cabin classes. I hadn’t seen this advertised anywhere. Earlier this month, the Viking website did have a single supplement offer on some cruises which stated the offer would expire 8/16. The current one is an incredible bargain for any single cruisers out there.

Hi Squawkman,

I am currently on the viking Sea, on our way to Croatia.

Am attempting to book a future trip as a solo passenger with a reduced solo 

suppliment without much luck.

Wifi is difficult so would really appreciate any help in finding these fantatic discounts.

Hallosailor - 25% single supplement offer for 2021 is not, to my knowledge, advertised on the Viking website. If you book a cruise within 2 weeks of disembarkation, you can also get an additional $200 in OBC. We’re not supposed to recommend agents here on CC, but if your agent can’t do this, let me know your email and I’ll send you the contact info for my Viking agent.

19 minutes ago, Squawkman said:

Hallosailor - 25% single supplement offer for 2021 is not, to my knowledge, advertised on the Viking website. If you book a cruise within 2 weeks of disembarkation, you can also get an additional $200 in OBC. We’re not supposed to recommend agents here on CC, but if your agent can’t do this, let me know your email and I’ll send you the contact info for my Viking agent.

Many thanks,

Charaine the future Cruise consultant onbourd the Viking Sea is unaware of any 

reduced solo suppliments.

shamansue "at" gmail.com

On 9/1/2021 at 7:28 PM, Squawkman said:

I am very interested in low single supplements on both Ocean and River. My email is thepenster@aol.com

All you need to do is go to the Viking site and do a mock booking for the cruise you are interested in (hit the  "Book Now" button) and you can see the prices for 1 person in a cabin without being obligated to finish the booking.  It's by far the easiest way to do this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, bottomfeeder said:

All you need to do is go to the Viking site and do a mock booking for the cruise you are interested in (hit the  "Book Now" button) and you can see the prices for 1 person in a cabin without being obligated to finish the booking.  It's by far the easiest way to do this. 

While easy, if you're seriously looking to book, you may not be aware of promo codes applicable to the booking you're looking at. In addition, you are required to give a lot of personal information. If you speak to a human, you can always request the price first, then give the information if you want to book.

• 2 weeks later...