My first sailing on RC. I've booked on Voyager of the Seas October of 2022.

mya603

I've been reading where she's a bit older and maybe not as good of shape as other ships.  Should I have booked a different ship?  I'm sailing out of Boston for the New England/Canada cruise.    Myself and two friends are going.  We each booked our own cabin as we all have different sleep patterns and would just annoy the you know what out of each other.   

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2021 at 2:33 PM, Another_Critic said:

I'll be sailing on her in September 2022 (transatlantic CPH to BOS).  I'll make sure they shine her up for you.  🙂

Wow, you'd do that for me?   You are the best!   🤣    I did not mean to sound uppity in my post.  I'm not.  I've sailed on two older ships and thought they were great!  Had wonderful cruises!  I've also sailed on new ships and also had a great time.  I only inquired because a friend sailing with me hates older ships.  Well, she probably isn't going anyway now, so I'm still going and plan on having fun!  But I loved your answer, Another_Critic!  I love sarcastic humor!

• Like 2

On 9/9/2021 at 3:07 PM, Jimbo said:

That is the ship we went on our 1st ever cruise on back in the year  2000. Fond memories of it 21 years ago..........It was almost new back then at that time one of the largest ships on the sea.

Great ship !!

Wonderful!  I can't wait to board!

• Like 1