Millennium- Cost of Persian gardens (worth it to upgrade rooms)

Taishartrueblood

Very disappointed last month on Millie.  The lounges were barley warm.  The infra red sauna did not glow red as the sauna did on other ships.  The salt steam room was okay but very small.  There are no windows and while the colors are brighter since the make over, it still felt out dated.  I booked the pass for my 1st week and did not bother for the 2nd week.  It was also disapointing the staff was not monitoring who was in the room.  I am pretty confident people were just walking in without paying to use the facility.  The sauna in the changing room was warmer than the infra sauna in the Garden, but still not HOT.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zitsky said:

I thought M class was nicer with individual loungers?  What didn't you like?

If my memory is correct it is S class with the individual loungers.

The S class Persian we are happy to visit every now and then for a short while, sauna, lie on the loungers, shower....The M class Persian just felt uncomfortable and enclosed (our perception others may like the benches). 

The point I was trying to make in my previous post is twofold. Firstly that M and S class Persian Gardens are different and that some people love Persian and will visit daily, others (like us) enjoy an occasional visit....

9 minutes ago, chemmo said:

If my memory is correct it is S class with the individual loungers.

The S class Persian we are happy to visit every now and then for a short while, sauna, lie on the loungers, shower....The M class Persian just felt uncomfortable and enclosed (our perception others may like the benches). 

The point I was trying to make in my previous post is twofold. Firstly that M and S class Persian Gardens are different and that some people love Persian and will visit daily, others (like us) enjoy an occasional visit....

I was also thinking about Covid and how it affects how you sit on that shared bench.  Will people keep their distance.  I guess it's also an issue with the steam rooms or sauna.

6 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I was also thinking about Covid and how it affects how you sit on that shared bench.  Will people keep their distance.  I guess it's also an issue with the steam rooms or sauna.

So many difficult decisions at present...Starting with to cruise or not to cruise, to fly or not to fly, to visit Persian, to visit ports of call...

We board Silhouette shortly and know we will be far more conscious than usual of personal space and other things...