Millennium- Cost of Persian gardens (worth it to upgrade rooms)

Taishartrueblood

Have you used the Persian Gardens on any of the M class ships?  It isn’t the same as the S class ships . On the M class  no heated loungers but rather a heated bench and no view to the ocean

Edited by jelayne

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Have you used the Persian Gardens on any of the M class ships?  It isn’t the same as the S class ships . On the M class on heated loungers but rather a heated and no view to the ocean

Could you please explain? I don’t understand your response.

• Like 1

I had my first visit to Persian Gardens yesterday on Silhouette.  A little underwhelmed.  The steam room was nice but I couldn't stand more than 10 minutes in there.  The heated loungers again nice but didn't spend more than an hour there altogether.  

I don't think I would pay extra to use it. 

The persian gardens all depends, some love it some could care less on it. Personally I find it great after a day in sun out on the Caribbean  Clean the lotion right off you from the rain shower to the steam rooms.  Personally the Cold room on the Reflection was my favorite going back and forth to the Steam room and dry sauna.  I know I use them almost every day for an hour or more my last cruise, 11 day on Reflection.  Its all personal I find it worth it overall.  

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

They still have the passes but from some reports they are currently limiting the number of people in the Persian Gardens at one time and limiting the time you can occupy a lounger, remain in the steam room, etc.

Truthfully I think they should limit times in the loungers.   Many times I've stopped by only to see all the loungers taken up and most of the people appearing to be sleeping in them.

17 hours ago, Taishartrueblood said:

Good evening, thank you  for any help. I am looking at the cost of upgrading my room and part of the benefit of upgrading to the AquaClass is that you get free access to the Persian Gardens which is something i will enjoy. Does anyone know what the weekly cost of that is? Thanks! 

I think most guests booking Aqua do so for the double bonuses of Blu (restaurant) and the Persian Gardens....

If you are going to enjoy both then worth the upgrade.

If you are happy with the MDR then compare the cost of a veranda cabin plus a few days or full cruise pass for Persian...

If you want a better dining experience but are not so bothered about the M class Persian then compare costs of veranda plus dining package vs upgrade...

All depends what is important to you...

1 hour ago, phoenix_dream said:

Truthfully I think they should limit times in the loungers.   Many times I've stopped by only to see all the loungers taken up and most of the people appearing to be sleeping in them.

I saw the same thing on the Equinox last time.  I can't sit on those loungers for too long.  I get too warm.  I enjoy the steam room.   I don't stay too long.

Didn't someone say they're going to an appointment system for Persian Gardens?

19 hours ago, sgmn said:

I had my first visit to Persian Gardens yesterday on Silhouette.  A little underwhelmed.  The steam room was nice but I couldn't stand more than 10 minutes in there.  The heated loungers again nice but didn't spend more than an hour there altogether.  

I don't think I would pay extra to use it. 

Our feelings exactly...We get a free port day visit with our status. Some cruises we may, like you, spend an hour there, other cruises we simply don’t bother.

However, we have spoken to others who, like bikerunner,  really enjoy the S class Persian and always book Celebrity Aquaclass as a consequence. 

Big diffence between S and M class, on M class we never bother visiting. We did try it on the Millie after experiencing on Equinox and more or less walked straight back out. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

Nothing was said to us about limiting time (though we only stayed an hour) and all loungers bar one were in use . Nobody was using masks,  I'm not sure if we were meant to.

6 hours ago, chemmo said:

Our feelings exactly...We get a free port day visit with our status. Some cruises we may, like you, spend an hour there, other cruises we simply don’t bother.

However, we have spoken to others who, like bikerunner,  really enjoy the S class Persian and always book Celebrity Aquaclass as a consequence. 

Big diffence between S and M class, on M class we never bother visiting. We did try it on the Millie after experiencing on Equinox and more or less walked straight back out. 

I thought M class was nicer with individual loungers?  What didn't you like?