Club Balcony Suite

Beamafar

I’ve just had an upgrade bid accepted for a Club balcony suite on Epic.  What is the difference between it and a regular balcony cabin?   I can’t access our booking to check the cabin number as we won’t receive our edocs til at the port due to “technical difficulties “.  We’re embarking on Sunday. 

TIA

Club Balcony Suites provide additional amenities and privileges at no additional cost. Amenities include the option to pre-book onboard entertainment and dining as early as 125 days prior to sail date, complimentary treats delivered to your stateroom, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, and a choice of one valet laundry or pressing service. (from NCL)

These are the old mini-suite re-named with those newer perks. Bon Voyage!

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.  I had read somewhere about the bubbly and treats but, after I received the confirmation of acceptance of the bid, I couldn’t find the info anywhere and thought I may have confused it with one of the higher-end cabins that I’d also bid on. 

You’ve put the icing on the cake for me. 😁

1 hour ago, valleyvillage said:

Club Balcony Suites provide additional amenities and privileges at no additional cost. Amenities include the option to pre-book onboard entertainment and dining as early as 125 days prior to sail date, complimentary treats delivered to your stateroom, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, and a choice of one valet laundry or pressing service. (from NCL)

These are the old mini-suite re-named with those newer perks. Bon Voyage!

Also a tub instead of a shower.

1 minute ago, zdcatc12 said:

Also a tub instead of a shower.

The downside, plus the ‘bathroom’ set-up and cabin shape.  Whatever were the designers thinking?? 🙄  Can’t complain, though, we’re getting it for a great price.   Beats the inside cabin we’d originally booked. 

3 hours ago, Beamafar said:

I’ve just had an upgrade bid accepted for a Club balcony suite on Epic.  What is the difference between it and a regular balcony cabin?   I can’t access our booking to check the cabin number as we won’t receive our edocs til at the port due to “technical difficulties “.  We’re embarking on Sunday. 

Please check out this current thread on same topic

3 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Please check out this current thread on same topic

Thanks for the link.  👍  I’ve spent a lot of time on here learning as much as I can about NCL but had only put the bid in for the Club suite this afternoon.   Been watching a lot of YouTube videos since lol