Apex video tour of Royal Suite 12105

Stu UK

Thanks folks. If you click the videos tab on our Through the Porthole Channel there are a few others from Cunard & P&O suites from holidays over recent years. My second favourite suite is Cunard deck 8 aft suite on Queen Victoria. 

• Like 1

Stu, we also loved your video.  Thank you.

We will not miss the Hot Tub on the balcony, it was more of a space waster and view blocker for us.

I really like the area with the rocking chairs by the window, they shoul  be really nice on a hot humid day or even a cold day.  It might become our favorite new feature.

Did you miss the full lounger on the balcony?  Were the chairs (I see no foot rests) comfortable enough?  Did you find the small balcony size a problem?

Some  of the other changes to the R.S. look to be nice as well.

Thanks, again.

Edited by jagoffee

3 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Stu, we also loved your video.  Thank you.

We will not miss the Hot Tub on the balcony, it was more of a space waster and view blocker for us.

I really like the area with the rocking chairs by the window, they shoul  be really nice on a hot humid day or even a cold day.  It might become our favorite new feature.

Did you miss the full lounger on the balcony?  Were the chairs (I see no foot rests) comfortable enough?  Did you find the small balcony size a problem?

Some  of the other changes to the R.S. look to be nice as well.

Thanks, again.

We found no problems. There are plentiful cushions to use on the balcony chairs. We found them ok but would not be if you sit upright as a norm. I’m sure butler will find some foot stools if asked. We tended to relax on the Retreat deck so only sat for short periods on the balcony. 

4 hours ago, Stu UK said:

We found no problems. There are plentiful cushions to use on the balcony chairs. We found them ok but would not be if you sit upright as a norm. I’m sure butler will find some foot stools if asked. We tended to relax on the Retreat deck so only sat for short periods on the balcony. 

Stu, thank you.  Good points.