Anyone on Epic?

Nataly1982

On 9/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, nyc2pdx said:

I noticed on the Dailies something about Swift and getting things delivered to your stateroom. Is this something new?  Previously drinks could be ordered but were not included under the beverage plan. Has something changed?

The Swift service is itemised on the room service menu

16307020981181947776024323855234.jpg

On 9/7/2021 at 6:29 AM, Beamafar said:

There was a Beatles tribute on both last night and the night before.  We left it too late to go on the first night, the place was packed and we couldn’t get a seat.  We were in Cagney’s last night, so missed it again.  I believe it will be on again, though if it’s tomorrow night we won’t get to go as we’ll be back in Cagney’s. 

I see some things haven't changed.  They had the Beatles cover band in the Cavern on both the 2017 and 2018 TA from Port Canaveral.  On both cruises people were lining up four hours before the show.  On the 2018 crossing they finally had them do a performance in theater.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carnac767 said:

I see some things haven't changed.  They had the Beatles cover band in the Cavern on both the 2017 and 2018 TA from Port Canaveral.  On both cruises people were lining up four hours before the show.  On the 2018 crossing they finally had them do a performance in theater.

We managed to get in on the last night - standing only.  Such a small venue for such a popular show.  

9 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

We managed to get in on the last night - standing only.  Such a small venue for such a popular show.  

It never made sense to me.  Glad you got to see them.  I wouldn't wait four hours for the real Beatles.  That's time I could be in a bar.  😀

• Haha 1