Royal App Question

baldilocks

Probably a stupid question, but does the Royal app that must be answered one day prior to boarding work for all the people on the reservation? Does each person have to have the app on their own phone? What happens if someone does not have a phone or the app?

4 hours ago, baldilocks said:

Probably a stupid question, but does the Royal app that must be answered one day prior to boarding work for all the people on the reservation? Does each person have to have the app on their own phone? What happens if someone does not have a phone or the app?

I was able to answer the questions for my spouse and we both watched the video together and was able to indicate that she watched it too.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Gatorzzzz said:

I was able to answer the questions for my spouse and we both watched the video together and was able to indicate that she watched it too.

That is good to know. I  haven't done it yet but had noticed it looked like I would be able to do it all on my phone not only for DH and me but also for SIL and BIL, whose booking is linked to ours, which is a relief because all three are technologically challenged. 😆