Why were we canceled on Seashore February and March 2022?

Raintree

We are sailing seashore 19 february.

Nothing received yet.

Our cruise is still  the same on my profile MSC and msc for me.

Have you already called your TA?

Strange...

Please, share us the answer if you phone your TA.

Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Sailing Seashore Dec 11.  Not cancelled but as of yesterday I lost my selected cabin and was designated Guarantee.  Answer from Customer Service was moved due to Covid.

This was the first answer I got as well, then first time canceled, 3days before cruise start sec time... This is something nobody needs... 

30 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

We are booked on Seashore for 14 days Feb. 26th - Mar. 12th and have not been notified and still shows under my bookings on MSC site.

I’m hoping you Yanks will let us in so we can get onto the ship.  😆😆😆

About the inside cabins on NCL you mentioned on another thread (I didn’t respond as I didn’t want to hijack the thread), you’ve made me so glad - if I wasn’t already lol - that we upgraded.   Not looking forward so much to our cupboard onboard Seashore next month now (assuming it’s going to be as small).     Wish MSC would offer us a chance to bid on an upgrade like we did with this one!  Will just have to think that the next time onboard Seashore will be YC  - with an H inside, so quite a bit bigger.  AND butler service to boot.   😁

• Like 1

We are booked for April on Seashore for fantastica ocean view. I picked the room number by location which also happens to be our anniversary 🤣.
I received an email this morning that our room is now a guarantee. I am really hoping that we will be bumped up to a balcony. I can’t imagine they’d move us to an inside. 

46 minutes ago, paceyswife said:

We are booked for April on Seashore for fantastica ocean view. I picked the room number by location which also happens to be our anniversary 🤣.
I received an email this morning that our room is now a guarantee. I am really hoping that we will be bumped up to a balcony. I can’t imagine they’d move us to an inside. 

They guarantee a cabin at the booked level or above. They cannot downgrade you from an outside to an inside.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

They guarantee a cabin at the booked level or above. They cannot downgrade you from an outside to an inside.

Thank you! I thought that as it’s similar to what happened to us in past with a Disney but back  then I did book a guaranteed room. 

1 hour ago, bafinegan said:

I just checked my Jan 15, 2022 Seashore cruise.  I was booked in an ocean view with Fantastica experience too ( I had a cabin number).  It now says guarantee cabin.  Interesting....

Check your emails… they also changed our dining time. 

Our booking is still showing the cabin number we booked but it’s probably because it’s YC.  I imagine they may be arranging the accommodation around Covid restrictions and may put a lot of bookings into Guarantee mode while they organise the set-up.  There’s a really good chance of getting an upgrade when your booking is a Guarantee one. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MarkusToe said:

Bea, I've had yc booking and was cancelled. This no guarantee...

Very true, MT.  You’ve had a nightmare experience in my opinion.

Currently we would not be allowed into the US to embark in March next.  We’re really not pushed if we end up being cancelled if the US don’t remove the restrictions.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Our booking is still showing the cabin number we booked but it’s probably because it’s YC.  I imagine they may be arranging the accommodation around Covid restrictions and may put a lot of bookings into Guarantee mode while they organise the set-up. 

If you are talking about March, we have the room showing as well (the HC Inside on Deck 16).  The worry of the OP was that they were cancelled, and they were YC on their booking.  I can understand if they were guaranteed that would be one thing.  The cancellation is problematic, in my mind.

• Like 1