When are onboard activities listed?

Cyn874

I have a cruise booked for Sept 2022. It's just barely under the 1 year mark now, I think it's something like 356 days to sail or something close to that. I am anxious to book the onboard activities like North Star, Pixels, etc, but right now there is nothing listed yet. When do they release that? I assumed it gets listed at the 1 year mark but we've passed that by a few days now, and it says to keep checking back. Is there a time frame of when they release those activities? I'm also dying to know who will be playing the Music Hall. I went on this same cruise (Ovation of the Seas to Alaska) in 2019 and Pandora's Box was playing. They were an Aerosmith tribute band and it was one of the highlights of my trip. I'm REALLY hoping they'll still be there but I imagine it'll be a different band by the time I go. Hoping that someone might have some insight. 

Since the restart none of the shows and most forms of entertainment haven't been able to book online. With protocols changing and cancellations, they seem to be mitigating their risk in this aspect. So other than excursions for the time being nothing will be showing. North star may come available when it is much closer. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We cruised last week. We went through the effort of making reservations. They were never checked at the theater/Studio B cuz most of the shows were pretty empty. 

Who performed in the Music Hall?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 1:34 PM, Biker19 said:

As of now, shows can only be booked on board - by the time you sail that may change.

We are set to sail on Ovation to Alaska on Oct 8, 2021 which is only 10 days out. The onboard activities and entertainment scheduling option is STILL not available in the RC cruise planner. 

Does anyone have access to an Ovation to Alaska "Cruise Compass" they could share? I'm trying to plan our dining time around shows but have no clue what times the shows are and what they are. This is our 5th cruise but first to Alaska. Celebrating my wife's retirement and her last day of work in Oct 5th 

49 minutes ago, MorristownTN said:

We are set to sail on Ovation to Alaska on Oct 8, 2021 which is only 10 days out. The onboard activities and entertainment scheduling option is STILL not available in the RC cruise planner. 

Does anyone have access to an Ovation to Alaska "Cruise Compass" they could share? I'm trying to plan our dining time around shows but have no clue what times the shows are and what they are. This is our 5th cruise but first to Alaska. Celebrating my wife's retirement and her last day of work in Oct 5th 

Do you have the Royal app? You can easily look up the schedule for the current cruise on any ship on that.

I’m looking at your cruise right now and the main shows aren’t yet showing up, but you can look at this week’s schedule which should give you a good idea.

Edited by gumshoe958

1 hour ago, MorristownTN said:

Watch this video. This person uploaded the entire Cruise Compass from their September/Ovation/Alaska cruise. Really nice job. Of course, the showtimes and headliners may get switched around, but not by much. This is as good as it gets until you get onboard.