FCC extended...e mail 9/16

hcat

Received an e mail today from Celebrity  stating our FCC has been extended to " sailings departing on or before December , 31, 2022, or  one year from your original sailing date, whichever is later."

We hope to use ours when we make final payment next month on a Jan 2022 cruise..but good to know if that cruise gets cancelled, we have a bit more time to use the FCC .

Guess Celeb wants folks to start using the fccs..to close them out by end of the year 

• Thanks 5

And the Cruise with Confidence web page has been similarly updated:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-with-confidence

Cancel up to 48 Hours Before you Sail

You have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit to use by April 30, 2022 toward any sailing through December 31, 2022, or one year from your original sailing date, whichever is later.

• Thanks 2

I got this FCC email this morning. It's probably OK for all those of you who live in the Northern hemisphere but here in Australia there are no cruises this summer (Nov-March), so the only ones that qualify are five at the end of 2022, four round New Zealand and one up to the Barrier Reef. Only problem is that I've already got 2023 bookings on a NZ cruise (Princess) and BR (Celebrity). I guess I need to phone them and try and get them to apply the FCC to the latter, failing which I cancel it and rebook the same for late '22. Soon the number of cruises I haven't been on will outnumber those I have!

We just want to apply  our FCC asap, plus use BOA cruise points to the balance due..and maybe get some OBC..  Final payment coming up soon. Hoping for a safe and  healthy cruise.

Not sure we will book again soon but weakening towards Equinox  after following Jim's live review.

• Like 1

Here’s the email:

Dear Guest, 

We hope this letter finds you healthy and safe.  As the pandemic has had a tremendous impact on everyone’s plans including the cruise industry, we understand options may have been limited for you to use your Future Cruise Credit (FCC).  

For your convenience, we are expanding the range of sailings you may choose from when making a reservation using your Celebrity Cruises Future Cruise Credit.  Your FCC may now be applied to sailings departing on or before December 31, 2022, or one year from your original sailing date, whichever is later.  Your FCC has already been updated to reflect these new terms, just be sure to make your reservation no later than your FCC expiration date of April 30, 2022.

Whenever you’re ready to explore exciting options for your next cruise vacation with us, click here to browse our itineraries or reach out to your Travel Advisor for more info.  If you would like to apply your credit to an existing reservation your certificate may be redeemed online here 

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact your Travel Advisor or contact us directly at: 

If your home country is not listed above, please click here to obtain the phone number for your local office.  We look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely, 

Celebrity Cruises