Denied boarding, when 2 weeks is not ≥ 14 days

quattrohead

13 hours ago, ontheweb said:

But if I sell, I will not be able to express my displeasure by voting no on all the board of directors coming up for reelection.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Most Carnival stock is held by institutions and I don't think institutions vote based on emotions.

1 hour ago, jetsfan58 said:

Exactly and as a Corporation, I am almost certain the Carnival also retains a pretty savvy law service on their payroll. All I's have been dotted and T's have been crossed!  

Carnival has a herd of lawyers on staff. It's what they do.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, spotte said:
  • The name and birth date on the vaccination record must match the guest’s travel documents and show the guest is fully vaccinated. The vaccination dates must indicate the guest has completed the required doses no later than 14 days prior to the sailing date. This means that on embarkation day, a minimum of 15 days must have passed since the final dose was received. Vaccine type, dates administered, and lot numbers must be clearly visible.

while this is very disappointing, this paragraph is taken directly from Carnival’s page on vaccinations. It is very clear it is 15 days. So sorry you missed your vacation. Hopefully you will get another great offer and be able to go. 

...and that is all there is to it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ray98 said:

...and that is all there is to it.

Yep that is the end of my argument. So this is here just to warn others not to fall into the same situation we did.

I still want to have a strong discussion with Carnival about their communications and lack of CS availability for anything except to sell ATM.

Never mind, onto the next battle with MSC for a long planned November cruise that has no ship !!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, quattrohead said:

Yep that is the end of my argument. So this is here just to warn others not to fall into the same situation we did.

I still want to have a strong discussion with Carnival about their communications and lack of CS availability for anything except to sell ATM.

I agree.  Everything is too uncertain right now.  I think a good policy is to not try to do anything last minute or try to squeak in before deadlines.  Too much risk.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Most Carnival stock is held by institutions and I don't think institutions vote based on emotions.

Actually, my negative votes would not be based on emotion; rather they would be based on the fact that I do not like the way the corporation is now being run