Covid Booster & Upcoming Cruise

keels81

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

I, a long time ago, was a school board member (not in her district which is a neighbor to our home district). Do school board members (no pay here in NY state), also get included in your prayers?

yup. I will add you to my prayers too.   🙂

• Thanks 1

Since you are considered "fully vaccinated" after 2 shots.....why would it matter when you might have the Pfizer booster shot?

I had mine in the morning of my cruise....clearly stated on my vaccination card with no issue.

David

• Thanks 1

My husband and I had our third dose of Moderna back in mid August when they recommended people to get a third dose if it's been 6 months since 2nd shot. My husband and I got our first Covid Moderna vacs in mid Feb... Walgreens had no problem giving us our third jab in August.  Did they change something since August ? Are they only doing Pfizer third doses now, and not Moderna? 

We also got our 3rd jab 9 days before we left for Jamaica. We had 2 covid tests a PCR and a rapid, 6 days after our shots and we did not test positive. The Pharmacist told me the vaccine will not cause a positive Covid test...

6 hours ago, doxiegal said:

My husband and I had our third dose of Moderna back in mid August when they recommended people to get a third dose if it's been 6 months since 2nd shot. My husband and I got our first Covid Moderna vacs in mid Feb... Walgreens had no problem giving us our third jab in August.  Did they change something since August ? Are they only doing Pfizer third doses now, and not Moderna? 

We also got our 3rd jab 9 days before we left for Jamaica. We had 2 covid tests a PCR and a rapid, 6 days after our shots and we did not test positive. The Pharmacist told me the vaccine will not cause a positive Covid test...

The Walgreens in my home town only had Pfizer. They did say the Walgreens in another town in my county (about 12 miles away) had the Moderna vaccine.