Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

I went and took another swim in the ocean, since it'll be the end of November until my next cruise... I then even went into the pool, which I normally don't do, but it looked clean enough... One thing that I noticed here that's different from other cruises? NO KIDS!... I think that I could get used to this, although I don't have anything against kids. It's just different without children running around, screaming and carrying on... I think that I might start heading back towards the ship soon, and see what's going on there.

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I went and took another swim in the ocean, since it'll be the end of November until my next cruise... I then even went into the pool, which I normally don't do, but it looked clean enough... One thing that I noticed here that's different from other cruises? NO KIDS!... I think that I could get used to this, although I don't have anything against kids. It's just different without children running around, screaming and carrying on... I think that I might start heading back towards the ship soon, and see what's going on there.

Please tell me you will be going back ashore for the nighttime party?! Also, I am wondering, do they serve dinner at the beachclub?

• Like 1

Just now, LibrarianMonroe said:

More of a question from the nights you've eaten at the ship restaurants - are people dressing up for dinner?  I know there's no dress code (other than no swimwear), and I'm happy in shorts and a T-shirt, but if people are getting a bit more dressed up than that, I'd like to fit in...

Dress ranges from dressed up to shorts and a t-shirt. Last night I wore swimming trunks and a t-shirt to Pink Agave and they didn't bat an eye.

• Like 5

I guess that it's time to finally take a shower... Speaking of that, the shower here is AMAZING... The rain water thing straight above your head, and the soaps and shampoo are TO DIE FOR... They smell like eucalyptus. I wish that I could bring back more than three ounce bottles in my carry on, so I could take them with me.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I guess that it's time to finally take a shower... Speaking of that, the shower here is AMAZING... The rain water thing straight above your head, and the soaps and shampoo are TO DIE FOR... They smell like eucalyptus. I wish that I could bring back more than three ounce bottles in my carry on, so I could take them with me.

If you want to take it right then as in not wait, if your flight isn't right away, possibly mail it to yourself? also, take down the name etc. and let uncle google do the shopping for you maybe it will be at your place with in a few days! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I read on another forum that the shampoo is by Red Flower and called Hydrating Hair Wash- Ocean Scent https://redflower.com/hydrating-hair-wash.html?fbclid=IwAR0_dVxqiLiDQEcwr0cokx196fJSdQBDfjieWAI6pUGe4NHqMBwZBZ8h_YA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Houst said:

Hi Sid,

Another great review! You should work for a food magazine. What do you find there is to do on the ship besides eating and drinking? Comedy shows? anything?

I know that they have several different kinds of entertainment, but I haven't been to any of it... Thanks for reading!

• Like 3