Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

We're still backing into the dock, and I'm going to assume that we're going to have to take a shuttle to the private beach. I don't see anything that looks like a resort right here.

PXL_20211008_112831865.thumb.jpg.d25cc0a21ec14b0191e6eb9a2cdf0f7b.jpg

PXL_20211008_112906448.jpg

You pulled into the main dock of the out island of Bimini. The Beach Club at Bimini is just that - a beach club, not a "private island" as most like to say. It's to the North a bit from the dock and is also used by a couple of resorts nearby (free for Hilton guests), so it's not even exclusive or private to Virgin. I believe MSC, Crystal and Carnival even have plans to use it. This does not bother me, as the place looks great. Bimini is one of the best out islands, in my opinion - although it stays a bit cool in the winter. 

• Like 3

Just now, Wildcatllamas said:

Hey @sid-9169 where or when were you able to upgrade you wi-fi? I have been on the app, on the website and also on the TA website and can't find anywhere to add it on. I figured I would ask the expert rather then call them.

The very first day on board, when I connected to the WiFi for the very first time, it gave me the option of "upgraded" or "free" I just clicked on the highest speed option, which was $40... I believe that there may have also been a midgrade option for less.

• Like 2