Who all is testing tomorrow?

rlindholm

Family and I tested this morning, started around 4am … all three completed with printed results by 5:25am (had to use the same device), used the eMed / Abbot proctored self test.  The camera would switch when the barcode needed scanning making it a little difficult; however, other than that it was easy.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hawkgirl23 said:

We just completed our testing (around 4:15 AM CT) - both negative! Woohoo! 

4 hours ago, dbrucern said:

Just completed our tests and get to hit the road

2 hours ago, Bamamomma said:

Family and I tested this morning, started around 4am … all three completed with printed results by 5:25am (had to use the same device), used the eMed / Abbot proctored self test.  The camera would switch when the barcode needed scanning making it a little difficult; however, other than that it was easy.  

Yay!! Hope we all get Negative results!!  Safe travels all!!

• Like 1

I tested first thing this morning, must be my fortieth test, maybe tenth at Walgreens.  Third at this particular Walgreens.  Every other time, the 'your prescription is ready for pickup' email has come in at about the same time as my results.  Always negative, so far, and I fully expected this to go just like the others.

Not this time.  I've had the 'ready for pickup' email for several hours, no results yet.  I'm sweating bullets - the only potential difference I can think of is my result =/

I'm telling myself that if I'd popped positive, they'd have contacted me ASAP, but man, I'm so nervous!