Any Recent Valuetrip.com users?

green eyed lady

7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Thanks. Like others I could only leave a voicemail. Hope I hear something soon. I ales sent a email. 

Tom😀

This is not a big operation, but very good price.  I’ve used them a few times.

These are base fares, not including tax. However, when you are booked, if you meed to cancel, just do it with the hotel.

All guests do get breakfast included, regardless what it says.

When you are confirmed by VT,  pull up your reservation on the Hyatt website to verify it is done, then, you will have a confirmation that way also.  Then if you need to cancel, just do so through the website.

It’s actually very easy.

There is an airport shuttle, small charge per room, just look on there website.  Also they have a port shuttle (third party) charge also. We did it once, worked well.  But, now we just Uber/Lyft to the port, faster and cheaper.  

7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Thanks. Like others I could only leave a voicemail. Hope I hear something soon. I ales sent a email. 

Tom😀

You can also call Hyatt Place and ask if there is a reservation for you. If there is one, ask for the reservation number to check on the Hyatt site.

Valuetrips has black out dates.  Does your dates fall into those dates?

Edited by phabric

2 hours ago, phabric said:

You can also call Hyatt Place and ask if there is a reservation for you. If there is one, ask for the reservation number to check on the Hyatt site.

Valuetrips has black out dates.  Does your dates fall into those dates?

Thanks for everyone’s replies. My reservation is no within the blackout dates. I’ve called & they don’t have any reservation for me. Great idea to to get the reservation number. 

Thanks again. 

Tom😀

We used Value trips to book the Hyatt last year and want to book again for 3 nights pre-cruise in March 2024. I expect it will be several months before the dates we want become available so will book somewhere else that can be cancelled if we can get a reservation with Value trips. 

20 minutes ago, sandancer said:

We used Value trips to book the Hyatt last year and want to book again for 3 nights pre-cruise in March 2024. I expect it will be several months before the dates we want become available so will book somewhere else that can be cancelled if we can get a reservation with Value trips. 

Good idea, because it might be a blackout date.  2022 rates came out in Jan 2022.  2023 rates came out in October 2022, so you just have to check it periodically.

Hopefully, 2024 will be out in October 2023.

Anyone on here sees it listed, please let

us know.  

I just received my confirmation for the Hyatt World Place. 

For the dates I’m charged $460 for 3 nights. From the Hyatt web site it’s $300 per night. 

I’m glad I found Valuetrips. 

Thanks for everyone’s help. 

Tom😀

• Like 2