Is Concierge Class worth it?

Stockjock

15 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

When we asked our stateroom attendant not to bring them, he asked if there was anything else we'd prefer. He was more than happy to provide us with cheese & crackers and some grapes instead of the daily canapes.

I never thought of asking for something different.  Thanks

2 hours ago, D C said:

I never thought of asking for something different.  Thanks

YMMV, but it can't hurt to ask. A simple substitution like cheese and crackers I don't think would be a big deal. Asking that they bring us a couple of burgers & fries from the mast grill on the other hand might be a little much. 😄

Have done CC on last couple of cruises.  Only justification I can see is that I absolutely love the Aft cabin and that is usually been the only way to get that location. 

Breakfast menu has always been worth while.  Just wish they would have one more later serving, as I am too lazy to get up early.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 9:14 AM, Saturngrl said:

I always sail Concierge.   Yes, the canape's are meh.  The perks I enjoy: 

• Embarkation Day lunch in the MDR.  I know they have moved this to the first Sea Day, which is a disappointment to me. 
  • Welcome bottle of bubbly or vino.   We like asking our Steward for this perk to enjoy Sail Away from our balcony. 
  • Cabin location mid-ship.
  • Occasional special "Concierge-only" sailaways on the helipad or other special event. 
  • The Concierge-only lounge on Disembarkation Day.  It's a quiet place away from the crowds, with coffee, tea and pastries to send us off.  
  • Having other passengers ask why our Sea Pass cards are gold, lol!

We have been on the Edge 3 times, but in April we are booked in the Concierge Class.  Can you tell me if that effects our drink package and what brands are offered?  I cant seem to find anything on the Celebrity website.  Thank you.  Have a happy holiday!

12 minutes ago, 3red7s said:

We have been on the Edge 3 times, but in April we are booked in the Concierge Class.  Can you tell me if that effects our drink package and what brands are offered?  I cant seem to find anything on the Celebrity website.  Thank you.  Have a happy holiday!

Concierge Class has no effect on your drink package. If you book with AI, you'll get the Classic Drink Package just like any other non-suite cabin.

• Thanks 1