Diamond Teen Benefits?

zanydoc

Previously, my teen enjoyed coming with us to the Diamond Lounge and having a few ginger ales and pre-dinner snacks. My question is, will he also have the 4 sodas/bottled waters loaded onto his card to use throughout the day, also or will he still only be able to get them in the DL?  Also, what are the other teen benefits again? Thanks!

• Like 1

It’s been since December 2019 since we have cruised. But I do remember having a conversation with our then diamond teen that there wasn’t any significant benefits for him being diamond.   I think he had a BOGO for shakes at Johnny Rockets, some free bogo or bonus credits for the arcade. Maybe some free minutes or internet package discount. Can’t exactly remember but nothing access-related.  (He had the refreshment package so the free drinks weren’t really a benefit). 

Edited by cindivan
  • Like 1

This all changed recently.
Kids now get all of the same benefits of Diamond that adults get.
Yes, some parents are using their kids vouchers to get alcoholic drinks for themselves.

Edited by Aussie FF

8 minutes ago, AustinCruise said:

In 2019 I was told the kids didn’t get anything. 

That was kinda true (they got very minimal perks) - the current changes are since the restart and it is unknow if they will last.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Aussie FF said:

Yes, some parents are using their kids vouchers to get alcoholic drinks for themselves.

Whaaaat? You’re pulling my leg! 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, brillohead said:

They do get the free photo.

Huh, I tried that with my son on our last cruise on Adventure before the shutdown and they said kids didn’t get that benefit. That would be nice if they do!

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That was kinda true (they got very minimal perks) - the current changes are since the restart and it is unknow if they will last.

If all goes well, we are going on Allure for Thanksgiving-so I will report back. Maybe they’ll give the teens 1hr per day to themselves on the flowrider!  😂 

11 hours ago, Aussie FF said:

That's good to know - was hoping it would be the case so I could let my daughter get some fresh squeezed juice or something of her own rather than having to burn one of my vouchers.

• Like 1