Where in my online account should I see the "Always Included" on a booking

bloomcruisers

I've never seen it online.    If you ask your Agent or Celebrity for a copy of your booking it will show on your Booking Confirmation.     Usually shown and debit and credit and codes which are pretty easy to figure out.

1 minute ago, jgmorgan said:

Good to know.  I generally book directly with Celebrity (and then sometimes transfer to a big box TA that also sells toilet paper in restricted quantities). 😀

I sometimes wonder if I'd get better service from a travel agent that sold large quantities of jelly beans?

Mods, this is a joke.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bloomcruisers said:

This seems crazy. They essentially don't confirm any details in your confirmation email. Then the only record available to view also shows nothing.

I have made several (many) reservations direct with Celebrity, always calling after seeing what I want, writing down details.  Going over that with the CSR on the phone, confirming, then I ask he/her to send an email confirm, while I am on the phone I review it with them to be sure it is as discussed, it always has been.  I've of course like everyone here had cruises cancelled, L&S, requested refunds etc.  Never once, not once, have I had an issue with confirmation information, refunds, re-bookings etc.  If you stay on the line with them through FINAL confirmation and review it while on with the CSR you won't have a problem.  I think many of the issues here are from people who just don't do the total follow-up.  

16 minutes ago, davekathy said:

A

With your approval I can now die happy.

🤣

Edit:  I got a response from Celebrity about my question re Drinks and More.  I'll post later in that thread.

Edited by zitsky