Can't upgrade 2nd guests internet

luckyinpa

I just booked a cruise and when I did check in I was offered to upgrade the internet for about $85 for the week and I did it for myself but it says it is not available for my girlfriend. Why would the exclude her from such a wonderful deal

47 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

I just booked a cruise and when I did check in I was offered to upgrade the internet for about $85 for the week and I did it for myself but it says it is not available for my girlfriend. Why would the exclude her from such a wonderful deal

I think it is for the same reason they can't upgrade both of you to separate bathrooms.  Think about it!

What did you upgrade from and what did you upgrade to?

If you took a free at sea offer and upgraded it to unlimited, the unlimited I believe only applies to one device. So if your girlfriend wants unlimited as well, she needs to pay the full price since you took the free at sea offer and converted it to cover the cost of your unlimited internet. 

6 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

If you took a free at sea offer and upgraded it to unlimited, the unlimited I believe only applies to one device. So if your girlfriend wants unlimited as well, she needs to pay the full price since you took the free at sea offer and converted it to cover the cost of your unlimited internet. 

Bingo!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

Yes, that’s why. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

You can add another device, but it will cost you more than the upgrade.  I think my next cruise I can add 1 device, unlimited streaming (with VPN) for $206 for 7 days.

16 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

The wifi part of the free at sea offer is one per cabin (first named guest), not per person