Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I gotta go back these people trying to sell me everything are annoying the heck out of me.

That's why we will probably not get off the ship. As well as the short time we will be there. Been to Cabo enough times that I rather enjoy the ship and the pool. 

We will be seeing you this Saturday. Can't wait to Start This Most Excellent Adventure.

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I gotta go back these people trying to sell me everything are annoying the heck out of me.

We just got back on the ship, couldn't take it anymore. But Solomon's Landing was fun! 👍🍺

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

My cruise in May stops in Cabo first.  10 am to 7 pm.

I hope it doesn’t get changed to our itinerary because it started out like yours originally.

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I was in Cabo in September but we were far from town on a 4 quick trip - out at the HardRock - which was amaze btw! And never went to the marina that trip and I missed it. But damn if this doesn’t bum me out.

You didn’t seem to have that trouble in Mazatlan or PV so when did Cabo get worse? Been going there since I was 18 but until September I hadn’t  been there in 10 years and it’s really changed. 

I plan to hit the Cantina where I hard my 1drink in Cabo at 18 … it’s still there and show my daughter a few places … and I like to support the locals  but I don’t want to be harassed …

8 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:
30 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

We just got back on the ship, couldn't take it anymore. But Solomon's Landing was fun! 👍🍺

YUP that's why we opt to stay on the ship enjoy the view from their with an ice cold beverage in hand!

• Like 2