Onboard Majestic Observations & Thoughts - Mexican Riviera Oct 16, 2021

cruzin4us

On 10/20/2021 at 12:36 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

Thank you for the horse and carpet photos.  I once did a sunset horse ride in Mazatlan.  Also took it from the pier.  Now, riding is just a memory since falling off a horse was no fun....I've not gotten back on one.  

Try having one fall ON you...also not fun. OUCH!!

Lucky to be alive, but it didn't keep me off horses.

3 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

Current charge for the CT?

I think at least someone on Emerald posted $115 which is the Royal Class pricing.   Used to be $95, so IDK.  I am curious as well.  But, as nice as CT is, I prefer the WM dinner for similar high-end meal with wines at less than half the price.  I know there are the extras and maybe we'll do it some day.  Perhaps for our 50th - who knows?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, partybarbie said:

No, it was kind of a last minute thing and with everything going on, I wasn't sure if it was going to happen. 

Well if you are interested we are all meeting at the Wake Bar at 4:30 for the sail away. Some have mentioned they will be wearing mardi gras beads, I will not because I don't have any 😆 I will have on a bright green sweater though lol. Come by and say hi if you're in the vicinity but whatever you do make sure to have a great time!! Cheers 🍾🥂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, omynameistaken said:

Well if you are interested we are all meeting at the Wake Bar at 4:30 for the sail away. Some have mentioned they will be wearing mardi gras beads, I will not because I don't have any 😆 I will have on a bright green sweater though lol. Come by and say hi if you're in the vicinity but whatever you do make sure to have a great time!! Cheers 🍾🥂

Thank you. I will try and come by. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omynameistaken said:

Hi Noreen

Have a GREAT cruise !!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chamima said:

Hi Noreen

Have a GREAT cruise !!!

😍😍😍 OMG Karen!!!!!   How are you? So sad about Tahiti.. Hopefully we will get back there one day but unfortunately not on the Pacific Princess. Cannot wait to get on a ship again and only in 5 days!!  Miss your face and I hope all is well with you see you this Saturday??? lol 😘😘

6 hours ago, omynameistaken said:

😍😍😍 OMG Karen!!!!!   How are you? So sad about Tahiti.. Hopefully we will get back there one day but unfortunately not on the Pacific Princess. Cannot wait to get on a ship again and only in 5 days!!  Miss your face and I hope all is well with you see you this Saturday??? lol 😘😘

Hi Noreen!

No, we're not on this cruise. (We had a crew member friend on the ship so I was following her but he's home on vacation now)

I was really sad they sold the Pacific.

We had a dream cruise booked on her. Started in Fort Lauderdale, then went to South America (Peru, Ecuador) , through the Panama Canal to Hawaii and then Tahiti!

And then they sold the ship................. 😭😭

Edited by chamima

I literally cried the second time they canceled the cruise & and sold the ship. We really splurged and had booked the OS, the one Sue had next to our old cabin 😭 that cabin was amazing...  I'm so sorry about your cruise, that really does sound like a dream cruise. Hopefully one day we will cruise again together 😘😘😘

• Like 1

We got off and no test.  Would have liked if princess spread out the folks leaving.  We got to the meeting place at our time..we chose latest time since we were local and no flights to catch.  When we got there they said all luggage is out all can leave...when we got off big clump of people in line for customs....no social distancing seemed a bit silly to have all the other protocols then jam us together on our way out..just my thoughts. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

We got off and no test.  Would have liked if princess spread out the folks leaving.  We got to the meeting place at our time..we chose latest time since we were local and no flights to catch.  When we got there they said all luggage is out all can leave...when we got off big clump of people in line for customs....no social distancing seemed a bit silly to have all the other protocols then jam us together on our way out..just my thoughts. 

There's plenty of silliness to go around when it comes to Covid rules and protocols.  You could grow old documenting all of the absurdities and contradictions.  The ones that drive me nuts the most are the virtue-signallers wearing masks when they are not called for in the circumstance and are on for the cameras.  Guess which occupation most of these folks work at.

• Like 2

Good day everyone. I kept forgetting to ask if Good Spirts can make a Ramos Gin Fizz. I know a couple of their listed bevvies have egg whites. Anyone recently sailed know? If you are sailing soon, if you can check it out. It would be much appreciated. We are on the 12/11/21 departure. Cheers!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SOCACRUISEGUY said:

Good day everyone. I kept forgetting to ask if Good Spirts can make a Ramos Gin Fizz. I know a couple of their listed bevvies have egg whites. Anyone recently sailed know? If you are sailing soon, if you can check it out. It would be much appreciated. We are on the 12/11/21 departure. Cheers!

I will ask for you 🥂

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 5:16 PM, dskenn said:

I may be too late to ask this question.  I am wondering if anyone purchased the Enclave suite package.  Do you have to make an appointment to visit or can you go like pre covid anytime it is open. 

I was on 10/6. You can go anytime with the package