What's up with 3 night cruise?

39august

Why is Equinox currently on a 3 night cruise? No one we asked on last week's 9 night had a clue why suddenly Equinox is on a 3 night cruise? Are they trying to attract a booze cruise crowd? I surely hope not. The whole ambiance of that ship will be changed for the worse. 

• Haha 1

Maybe it is for those who have cabin fever and cannot book for more than three (3) nights due to work or other obligations???

Most of us know that three (3) night sailings are a rarity for X, usually I have only seen five (5) nights at a minimum.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953
  • Like 3

The 12/9 rotation is a little off. It looks like they did it to offer two holiday cruises over Christmas/New Years and then get the 9 night routes back on a Friday-Sunday rotation since they are usually hot sellers. 

FWIW - between November and March there are ~40 various 3-5 night cruises on Millennium, Infinity and a  few on Apex. 

• Thanks 1

I am currently on the 3 night Equinox cruise which is a back to back from my 9 night ABC cruise. There are only 370 passengers on this cruise. I feel like I’m on my personal yacht. The passengers are pleasant and not a “booze crowd”. Love this cruise!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cruising diva said:

I am currently on the 3 night Equinox cruise which is a back to back from my 9 night ABC cruise. There are only 370 passengers on this cruise. I feel like I’m on my personal yacht. The passengers are pleasant and not a “booze crowd”. Love this cruise!

I'm not sure I believe a diva when she says "it's not a booze cruise, trust me on this...."  😆