Drink sale

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

Yes, you can cancel and repurchase anything in the Cruise Planner until about 72 hours before sailing.

Yes, to have the charge returned as a credit back to the credit card used. Once onboard any cancellations will as you know be returned as an OBC. Just offering the OP some additional info.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 6:01 AM, brillohead said:

Yes, you can cancel and repurchase anything in the Cruise Planner until about 72 hours before sailing.

If I purchase now and use the OBC in my planner towards the cost, what happens to that OBC if I cancel? Does it show back up in the planner immediately which means I can then repurchase at the lower price, again using the OBC?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaroleC said:

If I purchase now and use the OBC in my planner towards the cost, what happens to that OBC if I cancel? Does it show back up in the planner immediately which means I can then repurchase at the lower price, again using the OBC?

It sure does!  

• Thanks 1

If it is a price you can purchase easily, absolutely. As others have said, you can always repurchase if it is a lower price. Mind you though, it is not an instantaneous credit back to the card if it is a purchase with a credit card. So if you do reprice you will be carrying 2 sets of drink packages for approximately a week till the old one's credit hits your cc.

I have kicked myself before for not jumping on a price I was comfortable with, thinking it would go down on BF or some other big sale, only to find out it never went as low again as the price I should have purchased it at.

You can always cancel and repurchase a lower price. You can never go back and get the price it is now if it goes up.

Edited by cured
  • Like 1