Scarlet Lady live and not so live updates October 24-29 2021

garymfreedman

2 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

OMG-=This ship is amazing--Rockstar only way to go-Bypassed ALL the covid testing and entry lines.. Was 3rd person on board.. Videos and images later-I am still in awe of everything..

I literally just got off the phone with VV to book our cruise in January in a rock star suite - so excited to read this and hear more about your experience! Have an amazing trip! 

Oh my God I feel like royalty. It has been an absolute amazing rockstar experience. Starting with bypassing All the lines for Covid testing and getting on the ship. And then we had our own meet and greet. Just amazing. We’re sailing right now and I cannot even feel the ship moving

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, garymfreedman said:

Oh my God I feel like royalty. It has been an absolute amazing rockstar experience. Starting with bypassing All the lines for Covid testing and getting on the ship. And then we had our own meet and greet. Just amazing. We’re sailing right now and I cannot even feel the ship moving

How did you get to bypass COVID testing?

On 10/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, garymfreedman said:

OMG-=This ship is amazing--Rockstar only way to go-Bypassed ALL the covid testing and entry lines.. Was 3rd person on board.. Videos and images later-I am still in awe of everything..

I also just booked a rockstar this past weekend for May… so excited! Have a wonderful trip!

5 hours ago, Omgirl said:

I also just booked a rockstar this past weekend for May… so excited! Have a wonderful trip!

I also just booked a rockstar for January - I'm totally getting FOMO reading all these reviews 😜

• Like 1

Dual reality is a must see Show. Absolutely do not miss this event. You will not regret it. I was not going to go, but several people in housekeeping told me to go to it. I went in was just amazed at how talented the group of performers were. I won’t post any video of it because I don’t wanna ruin it for anybody.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, garymfreedman said:

What time did you arrive at the port?