Still no departure times from ports

ShelleyQT

We are going on the Dec. 26th Breakaway cruise to the western Caribbean.  I want to book my day passes for Cozumel and Costa Maya, but the itinerary doesn't yet list departure times.  It shows early arrival times, but if we are going to be departing early (say 1:00), I don't want to pay for a day pass that includes lunch and drinks, knowing that we probably won't want lunch yet, and we won't really want to drink that much so early in the morning (it would lay me flat for the rest of the day, which is not the only thing I want to do on a cruise).

Does anyone have inside knowledge on when the ship will leave from these ports?  I mean, real knowledge about this particular cruise, and not just guesses?  We have taken this same itinerary many times, so we have our own guesses, but usually we would know by now what time the ship will depart from each of these ports.

Also, I realize that many of you will tell me that you're happy to drink and eat that early in the day, but that's not really my question this time.  🙂

image.thumb.png.cf10f869dd4790739f3d5348812ee8e3.png

Arrival and departure times are also shown at the end of the confirmation PDF document you should have been emailed when you purchased your cruise.  Although it could have been changed since then.  You can call and ask them to send a cruise confirmation document if you want a current one.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Arrival and departure times are also shown at the end of the confirmation PDF document you should have been emailed when you purchased your cruise.  Although it could have been changed since then.  You can call and ask them to send a cruise confirmation document if you want a current one.  

I knew I'd seen it somewhere, because I'd put the times into my calendar.

I understand your concern so here is what I would do.  I would book what you want to do especially if it is a popular excursion.  Example is in Cozumel "The Cabana Beach".  When departure times are shared, if you don't think the excursion is worthy, then cancel prior to the cruise departure.  Ask how many days you can cancel with full refund.

I have had to learn the hard way on waiting to long and missing out.  No risk if you know the rules to a refund.  Hope that helps.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

I understand your concern so here is what I would do.  I would book what you want to do especially if it is a popular excursion.  Example is in Cozumel "The Cabana Beach".  When departure times are shared, if you don't think the excursion is worthy, then cancel prior to the cruise departure.  Ask how many days you can cancel with full refund.

I have had to learn the hard way on waiting to long and missing out.  No risk if you know the rules to a refund.  Hope that helps.

Thanks but my question was already answered earlier in the thread.  You might find the answers helpful, too, in case this happens to you.

Edited by ShelleyQT
Did not mean to hit share yet.
  • Haha 1